Unity - Flash - The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

vrtrtr

Traced art, obnoxious flash-integration into a unity game, no optimization whatsoever, paywall'd to an extent I didnt believe at first, and barely any updates for years. This is not a good """game""" to spend your time or money on. Avoid at all cost.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Iliketoeatspaghetti

Oh this game brings back so many memories, I discovered it a long while ago and I liked it a lot, I am glad it is still in development and stuff, really love it! I kinda enjoy the new updates even tho they might be behind a paywall or something like that.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Happy Potter

!!CAUTION!! Evidently this game is poorly optimized and can cause your pc to have a breakdown, presumably depending on your hardware. I HIGHLY recommend you all to read the responses in this thread before installing it on your computer.

The serious stuff aside, IMO even if it works fine on your pc, it's not worth it. It does have fairly decent sex scenes, but IIRC most of the good content is hidden behind a paywall. Also, those sex scenes can be downloaded separately as SWF files, safeness may vary depending on the source but they definitely exist and using the separate files are WAY safer than playing them through the game itself.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hijikato

-Very poorly coded assets
    -Progression is buggy and very difficult to catch on naturally
    -Consumes a massive quantity of resources despite of the low quality assets, therefore is poorly optimized.
    -Probably unauthorized used of copyrighted music

And the worst of them all:
    HAS STOLEN ASSETS. The first sex scene at the beginning is a complete tracing, and I'm willing to bet there are more ripped off assets.

The only reason I'm not giving this a 1 star only is because of hitting my fetishes (breast expansion, pretty rare to find)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Muck298

Just very meh in many ways. Very laggy, even with the fixes (and we shouldn't have to do that). It needs so much optimization work they might as well build it from scratch. Some of the visuals are nice though
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Ass2Throat

Most of the quality is very low across the board---writing, art, animations, etc.---and doesn't hold a candle to the cover art. Even the art style itself is not consistent. Its hard to believe that cover artist also did the remaining game. Like, how can you forget how to draw a mouth?
  7. 4.00 star(s)

awqsrem man

a lot of the sex scenes are great.

the gameplay however has too much jumping around, isn't explained very well and the tutorial... doesn't really help, despite being half an hour long.

The game has a lot of potential, but I guess it needs a rewrite of the earlier parts to make the game seem more... whole.

If you want the animations only, you can find them on gamesofdesire, with the switching, I would recommend this right now.

If you are looking for someone to support with your money, I'm going to say, these guys will probably deliver something pretty good once its done. But at the present its lacking.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Unreal Bober

First:
    The game is burnning my processor... nope i dont want to play again before developers is do something whith optimization...
    Second:
    Another money grind thing sorry but this what about this game is so you have 1 or 2 scenes and yo man you want more go and pay but there is no more you need to wait and pay around two years...
  9. 2.00 star(s)

MrMax

The concept is so cool and the result so poor. I was really interested in the game despite the bugs and stolen art but after 1 full year of lacking updates (on F95 at least) we get the latest one and its disappointing garbage. More stolen assets, a few pointless minigames and about 15 min of progression. Given the amount of missing levels of hell and character development hinted at I don't think this will ever reach any stable, complete form. An "abandoned" waiting to happen
  10. 2.00 star(s)

meh65

Ok, so this game looked really promising...until well lets just sum it up. Its a fucking mess.
    The game has the biggest case of "merged versionitus" that I have EVER seen.

The tutorial is a whole different version than the rest of the game.
    Each new section of the game is a whole different game almost.
    It plays like a visual novel when you get the impression its supposed to be a turn based RPG romp.

But worst of all, you literally can't even play the first chunk of the game if you try to change system settings like volume or something. Also if you lose to tutorial boss and don't retry it just says "fuck it" and dumps you into the main game.

(the tutorial is like 30 minutes long mind you)

I like the art of the game, and the turnbased combat is fine. But the constant shifting of gameplay mechanics with little to no explanation.

(ya really knew I needed to pick up those "plants" to make those potions game)

Or just minor nonsense like having to drag and drop 5 individual items over to a crafting box when it should just be one drag and drop....*PLANTS!!*

No but really I know those last parts sound like nitpicks, but its because the game literally shifts gameplay mechanics so often that I feel this way. Its jarring and obtuse.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Ferghus

I remember playing the demos off Newgrounds when it was early into production. I'm disappointed at how little progress has been made for the past two years. The animations look very simple. You get the base girl character idly bobbing up and down in a very mechanical manner and a hovering dick or tongue looping in a hilariously boner killing level of awkwardness. Despite the nicely drawn art, the animations might even be shittier than Meet N Fuck's, which is saying something. The gameplay itself isn't any better. There's a ton of placeholders for stuff that aren't the sex scenes.

tl;dr: If you're looking for a quality game or nice animations, this doesn't have either.