• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
games like this?
Oh, good question. Let me recommend a few of my favorites.
CaseysFall - Not finished, extremely good.
Devin's Life - Average game but exactly like The Lawyer... Same author, bellow average game making skill, but they try.
Special Request - I just tried for the first time the other day, not bad at all.
Chloe18 - There are like five of these games now. A bit grindy, but not bad.
The Green Shadow Rachel - RPG Maker and super old, also very grindy
Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation - Same as above.
Downfall_A Story of Corruption -Not finished, RPG maker, and pretty fun. No grinding.

Let me know if you need others.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Devin's Life - Average game but exactly like The Lawyer... Same author, bellow average game making skill, but they try.
Special Request - I just tried for the first time the other day, not bad at all.
Downfall_A Story of Corruption -Not finished, RPG maker, and pretty fun. No grinding.

Great list.
If it's about downfall of a successful woman then the best of this genre is missing on the list: Fashion Business

Reactions: taboo22

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018

I'll try some of them, thanks for the list !
Devin's life, I already started it a while ago, don't remember well, I'll have to check it back ;)
But I have to express a different opinion than yours about Chloe18 : as I conclude in my review (1 single star) :
  • Intersting plot at the beginning, completely ruined by implementation
  • The manifest intention of the creator to make his game difficult !
    But not with an intriguing story, no : just artificially, with the system.
    . No real save system => just to irritate players
    . No information of how you evolve => just to not letting them know if they really grind in the dark for nothing, or if what they do is useful.
  • the manifest intention of the creator to make his game unpleasant : no fun, no pleasure, just grind (and nasty events for the MC).
And it's a very short version of all the defaults of the game. I can add :
  • The MC is really unpleasant (ugly, not any personality, no fun, no intelligence, no emotion)
  • Being insulted again, and again, all the time...
  • You only meet the worst dorks of the town, yoohoo, it's really fun !!!
  • It's a pre-written story, not a game, cause you can't really chose what's happening, even in the tyniest detail
The system is a disaster, bugs, possibilities are extremally narrow

Sorry, but I really can't understand how people can support Chloe18, what they can fin attractive in it.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The Lawyer my ass. :) LooL

Just gian gallery of sick japan humiliation jokes and evil freak. :)

But... on of the very best and vell made in humiliation niche. :)

upd. Someone need to add more tags in the list because here is almost any which forms of sexual harrasement imaginable.

Last edited:

asenath

Aug 13, 2021
Just imagine that the main character is a grown up Jennifer from Devin's life, and any feelings of guilt will melt away. I think this would make sense, since both characters are smart, manipulative, spoiled and cynical, and have a similar appearance.

This is the least jennifer would deserve after what she did.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Everything is cool, but 3 points really disappointed me.
1. The fat guardian gets slimmer as the game progresses, but the face does not change, the face remains as fat as it was and no makeup appears.
2. At the meeting of graduates, I really expected humiliation from a former offended classmate, cunnilingus, anilingus, or at least a light foot fetish.
3. Ending (prison). It's great that we hope for the kindness of the girl inmate, but I really expected that there would be more content. I was hoping that there would be a couple of episodes and a couple of decisions as a result of which I would either live normally in a cell, or personally become my neighbor's bitch. The fact that there is NO content in this ending is my biggest disappointment.
Everything else is cool! Thanks for making this game!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Has this dev done anything else?
...maybe continued this story with a part 2?
Or are there any other games with similar craziness like what's in this game? (i.e. being forced to be physically altered into an actual dog lol)

asenath

Aug 13, 2021
Has this dev done anything else?
...maybe continued this story with a part 2?
Or are there any other games with similar craziness like what's in this game? (i.e. being forced to be physically altered into an actual dog lol)
Check "Devin's life". Perfect for absolute degenerates like some we may know...

Reactions: taboo22 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Check "Devin's life". Perfect for absolute degenerates like some we may know...
Yeah, I'm totally familiar with that game. I didn't realize it was the same dev, though. And it is basically abandoned. The dev has gone ages without new content, and even says it may be a while before able to update the game, if at all. Sad, too..cause I really liked that game.

alihan17

Jul 16, 2023

lol i almost played most of them and can say all of them is good are there any tags or games can i search for life and face change i hope i dont give spoiler can you recommend me similar games like ?

Last edited:

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
Just those two.
OK. Thanks for the reply and what about Devin's life. I am eagarly waiting for it come out. And my humble request for you is that, please don't not stop working on games in future, even after you finish devin's life. Your work is good and I hope you keep on working on different games, even if it takes more time release. Thanks.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes