2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
OK. Thanks for the reply and what about Devin's life. I am eagarly waiting for it come out. And my humble request for you is that, please don't not stop working on games in future, even after you finish devin's life. Your work is good and I hope you keep on working on different games, even if it takes more time release. Thanks.
Thanks Dark. I do plan to finish Devin's Life, but not for a while. I also have lots of ideas for projects after that, if I ever have time... They will be games you get to play.

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
Thanks Dark. I do plan to finish Devin's Life, but not for a while. I also have lots of ideas for projects after that, if I ever have time... They will be games you get to play.
Hopefully you will get some time in your day to day life to work on games. Good luck.

Reactions: taboo22

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
What happened with the "i'll kill em all" attitude of Emma at the ending where she kills Susan only? did it just vanish into thin air? killing only susan was a bullshit ending when all of Emma's enemies were at the same place, she could've really killed them all easily in a heartbeat and they wouldnt even know what hit them...

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes