3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@taboo22 First off, I liked the game, but I have a one thing to say about it. I feel that one of the choices should have been that Emma begin to love what was happening to her. The end should have shown her willingly going into the box. Then when Susan is telling her that she would be there for the rest of the five years, instead of saying help me, Emma says thank you. Susan then says you're welcome and then leaves. Then when the guys come back Emma gets a big smile on her face. Also I agree with you on the fact that killing Susan was the good ending. It showed that Emma was stronger than Susan and couldn't be broken and that she would be okay in prison because it couldn't be worse than what she went through already. Plus for the couple of people that asked the cellmate was Devin from Devin's Life. So does this mean that Emma Ross shows up in Devin's Life? I haven't started Devin's Life yet but would like to know. But please keep up the good work.
Oh, also... Let me know what you think of Devin's Life after you try it. The first half in RPG maker is a bit rough, the newer content is much more refined.

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
@taboo22 Now having read how you envisioned this game, I understand where you are coming from. You are doing something different because you are right. Alot of these games have the person or mc enjoying what is happening to them all the time. What you have given us is a psychological examination into the human mind when put through these sort of things. This is a story where the mc doesn't enjoy what is happening to her but must endure or go along with it until she can find a way out. Does she stay defiant and fight back? Or does she give in to her tormentor's demands and torture? Will she break? And if so how will she break? Now understanding your point of view has made this game even more enjoyable for me. The lack of choices was for a reason. She was basically for all intents and purposes a slave. She had no free will really. She only had two options; Either do it willingly or fight the whole way. As for if Devin was the cellmate, I hope Emma is in the game as I would like to see them team up and turn the tables of humiliation and degradation on their tormentors.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@taboo22 Now having read how you envisioned this game, I understand where you are coming from. You are doing something different because you are right. Alot of these games have the person or mc enjoying what is happening to them all the time. What you have given us is a psychological examination into the human mind when put through these sort of things. This is a story where the mc doesn't enjoy what is happening to her but must endure or go along with it until she can find a way out. Does she stay defiant and fight back? Or does she give in to her tormentor's demands and torture? Will she break? And if so how will she break? Now understanding your point of view has made this game even more enjoyable for me. The lack of choices was for a reason. She was basically for all intents and purposes a slave. She had no free will really. She only had two options; Either do it willingly or fight the whole way. As for if Devin was the cellmate, I hope Emma is in the game as I would like to see them team up and turn the tables of humiliation and degradation on their tormentors.
Yeah, don't you think the breaking of the MC is more fun then once the MC is broken? Most of the choices in Emma's story aren't Emma's choice. Sure, she has a few, but typically those just lead to a bad ending. The only way she survives is to (unwillingly) submit to those who control her. They have the power, they make the real choices that control her fate.

It's a little different for Devin because it's a longer story and a lot more in depth. Emma was meant to be a slave. Devin still has a small amount of control over her fate.

Black-Draggon

Mar 15, 2019
That game was shit. A few choices, with the same effect. Dead, more than dead. A happy ending was that everything she had done before was in the past and that she was now an honest lawyer, all the bad guys were in jail (nobody is above the law) and not this woman's disgraceful thing in this game. So a good game is, more choices, more endings and some better content.

Reactions: lan1967

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I write down the name of this author so as not to play a game that comes from him. It is a game of humiliation alone because yes. If it is to call the attention of the people, ok, but it seems to me an absurd game
never more

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I liked most of the game. However think the box ending should have been avoided. had hoped that you would get to live out your 5 year sentence. I like how it is linked to devins life however. I hope that you can maybe do a small sequel detailing her life in the box and then what happens when she is free but scarred. maybe she decides ro become a prostitute or something. or you could have her cameo in devins life.also an emma ross prequel would be lovely too. I would like to have her be fucked and do crap looking normal and not like a 13 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: ShamanLab

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I liked most of the game. However think the box ending should have been avoided. had hoped that you would get to live out your 5 year sentence. I like how it is linked to devins life however. I hope that you can maybe do a small sequel detailing her life in the box and then what happens when she is free but scarred. maybe she decides ro become a prostitute or something. or you could have her cameo in devins life.also an emma ross prequel would be lovely too. I would like to have her be fucked and do crap looking normal and not like a 13 year old girl
Ok bro, we understand you now - wow-. But we all happy there now 3 XXX behind this game. Hope some other game can reach your mind.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'll see what I can do.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
Loved playing Devin. I liked this but was disappointed with some of it. The choices were between longer or shorter scenes except for the bad ends.

I thought the MC would receive more modifications:
-an experimental rejuvenation formula that makes one look ten to fifteen years younger but with some sort of side-effect
-breast liposuction to reduce her breasts down to a two little apples, firm as hell
-I thought the dentist was going to pull her teeth & replace them with implants, or that they'd modify her teeth so she wouldn't match the dental records.
-Following that they'd do something about her fingerprints. Maybe that would be the side effect of the skin rejuvenation (warps fingerprints)
-Since they were playing up the retarded angle I figured they'd do something to make her seem (or even be) dumber. Drugs to interfere with her thinking, perhaps, or hypnosis, or the worst: actual brain damage (bleh, should be something better than that)
-At the bank I was expecting them to take her money but then to also pile up a mountain of debt by applying for tons of credit cards and loans and using those to finance her transformations

I anticipated that after her hearing their plans you'd pull a switcheroo and have her expose them, getting them all arrested. Unfortunately for her she'd still have had the permanent modifications and would have to go into witness protection. I'd have vastly preferred this to the slave/box ending. I found that to be disappointing as I don't usually like stories where someone becomes a permanent, involuntary slave. Especially since I thought there were other better options.

Last edited:
Reactions: taboo22 and L7Bear

bsnick

May 1, 2017
I preferred Kat in the park and the burger joint and up to where they went back into the bar. After that she morphed into a little kid and it felt like you really wanted her to be less than 18 but didn't want the repercussions of using a loli model so you gave her breasts.

I like short characters and she was pretty and had nice boobs and the right curves and dressing style. I liked her as a streetwise urchin. Finding out her dad is a gangster (or whatever, I forget exactly) made her trying to score drugs seem odd. I suppose her daddy might be very much against her doing drugs.

I'd love a separate game with Kat. It would starts toward the end of this game. Instead of the slavery scam working they are all busted and Kat now finds herself homeless. Maybe she was scoring drugs, got high, and blabbed. It would make some people angry at her and eager to get revenge.

With her father in jail she'd have no money or place to stay and would get sent to stay in a foster home where she could suffer various indignities and be victimized by bigger boys and girls. She'd try to escape and might even succeed, but then she has to make money somehow, and there's the call of the drugs, especially later in the story when she gets a taste of coke and heroin.

She tries to plan some heists, but has to trade sexual favours for information and/or dress-up in embarrassingly girly clothes or get into humiliating situations. She might have accomplices, one of whom is very bright and has a grudge against her father and so puts her into these situations while angling her toward ending up as a cheap hooker or something.

Sorry for two large posts. I like thinking about ideas like this for games.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Good ideas bsnick. I'll consider some of them for future content that I make.

I really like the idea that Emma was maybe secretly under cover the entire time and ends-up putting them all away, but would then be stuck with all the modifications. She wins in the end, but did she really kind of thing.

Reactions: L7Bear

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Good ideas bsnick. I'll consider some of them for future content that I make.

I really like the idea that Emma was maybe secretly under cover the entire time and ends-up putting them all away, but would then be stuck with all the modifications. She wins in the end, but did she really kind of thing.

But she DID win in the end.
The Box is the very definition of winning.

It would be very sad indeed if somehow she ended up losing and they all got arrested or whatever.

Never forget she herself says so:
"Look at me, oh great exalted almighty Master behind the computerscreen, look at me, see how proud I am in my precious public box!
This box is the best home I could ever have wished for, I would never trade it for anything!
After all:
I would travel back in time and kill my own mother to prevent my own birth if I could not be used for the benefit of your arousal.
Well, obviously data lifeforms like me don't have mothers, but I would kill mine if I had one.
"

Everyone with a datajack in the neck, who sees more than screentext, knows she says that in the matrix.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
Well both endings could be possible. After all, she might not have been undercover the whole time or even at all. What if she's abandoned in the box but then someone comes along to use her. Naturally they keep it real and fuck and piss on her but all the while they offer her a deal. But she thinks it's a set-up so the user decides, does she accept the deal and as a result ends up in witness protection (with all modifications and whatever other ones she got after a week or whatever amount of time in the box) or she stays in the box because she refuses, but she's still certain she made the right choice because she doesn't know any better.

BTW, another thing I was hoping for: When Kat plays with her nipples she does some wonderful tugging on them but I thought she was going to get something really heavy to hang from them. It made me wonder: what if she hung wine bottles from them and the guests would then grab the bottles and pour their wine, stretching her tits as much as they wanted in the process. The other option is that she attached a tray to it and put every wine and beer bottle and a bucket full of ice on it and she had the then keep them all balanced even though her tits were stretched a ridiculous amount. Plus everytime anyone took something they'd slam it back onto the tray after.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Well both endings could be possible. After all, she might not have been undercover the whole time or even at all. What if she's abandoned in the box but then someone comes along to use her. Naturally they keep it real and fuck and piss on her but all the while they offer her a deal. But she thinks it's a set-up so the user decides, does she accept the deal and as a result ends up in witness protection (with all modifications and whatever other ones she got after a week or whatever amount of time in the box) or she stays in the box because she refuses, but she's still certain she made the right choice because she doesn't know any better.

BTW, another thing I was hoping for: When Kat plays with her nipples she does some wonderful tugging on them but I thought she was going to get something really heavy to hang from them. It made me wonder: what if she hung wine bottles from them and the guests would then grab the bottles and pour their wine, stretching her tits as much as they wanted in the process. The other option is that she attached a tray to it and put every wine and beer bottle and a bucket full of ice on it and she had the then keep them all balanced even though her tits were stretched a ridiculous amount. Plus everytime anyone took something they'd slam it back onto the tray after.
You're kind of a sick fuck bsnick. I like it.

Kat was an unexpectedly fun character in the game. If it had ended up as a longer story she would have been fun to do more with. Honey Select does have it's limits, but I'll see if I can add some of that nipple play into Devin's life.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
You're kind of a sick fuck bsnick. I like it.

Kat was an unexpectedly fun character in the game. If it had ended up as a longer story she would have been fun to do more with. Honey Select does have it's limits, but I'll see if I can add some of that nipple play into Devin's life.
Ooh, awesome. I keep thinking I'll look into what it takes to make a Ren'Py game (outside of graphics).

Somehow this made me remember that the fat lady got implants and it occurs to me that it would have been funny, and appropriate, if she had a doctor suck all the fat out of the Lawyer's breasts and use that as part of her own implants.

Last edited:
Reactions: taboo22

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
From the reviews I thought it was the worst game ever, but it is actually very nice. Quite attractive the main character. A lot of content. And what is even more important the game is completed. It is not like hudreds games here which stop just before something interesting is about to happen.
I understand that not everyone is into such fetishes, but come on, just because you do not like the idea behind the game you should not write bad reviews that confuse people about the quality of it.
The only thing that disappointed me a little is that I, like the gentleman a few posts above, was waiting for an ending where the main character accepts her fate, whether by some mind and/or body modification or just by mind break. Just one scene would do.
Keep up good work.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes