Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
do you know for what is the shining sword have a lot of them but don't know what use they have
They don't have a use yet, hopefully something is done with them soon they seem to be important for a future event.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
do you know for what is the shining sword have a lot of them but don't know what use they have
for now we don't know nothing for sure. wynn if you recover the blade in the pyramid spoke of "a bit of refined power".
my hypotesis near the end of the game you can 'melt' the blades to create some very good stuff. [wild speculation and nothing more]

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I think the shining swords is going to give a reward based in the ammount you have, most likely is something like bonus items like a unique sword for simon. Siera really likes to have rewards based on how much points you have in something so, most likely having a good number of shining swords will get something.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm gonna take a wild guess at whenever it's ready.

As far as i'm aware I don't think even Sierra knows when it's ready until she's happy with what's there.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
at chapter 4 when we have the full map and can visit places what is the best place or to say country to do investment i don't know where to start i know that what ever we do it is still good but what is best country to start first?
for the investment new givini, they became relevant in the successive main quest section, for the rest don't worry, feel free to go everywhere

milka0355

Jun 7, 2018
i'm at chapter 4 want to know is there any cheat for money so i can do all investment i'm getting over million and half how much are you getting want to know?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a single player game, of course it's okay to cheat if that's what you want to do. It doesn't harm anyone else's gameplay.

You could possibly break your game though, yes. That's always a danger when you cheat.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
It's a single player game, of course it's okay to cheat if that's what you want to do. It doesn't harm anyone else's gameplay.

You could possibly break your game though, yes. That's always a danger when you cheat.
Adding sx, items or xp once in chapter 4 has little affect to gameplay. If you were adding ProN or changing flags or variables, then yes you would be adding a game bug or glitch that may affect your game's processing of the story.
The only major thing I could think of is being over level 58 at the end of the 3rd Arclent war causing a negative value towards final yhilin.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
from this comment did a little research and found out that you can cheat made the money 9999999 even changed items to 99 xp full will this break the game is it ok to cheat yes or no
Well, Sierra did put in some minor "protection" against cheating (for example you can't get Incubus King armor in Deep Pass during chapter 1 if you cheated Simon's level to 40 or higher, or the party Sx to 100k or more). So you might want to be careful and not over do it. Cheating ProN might get you an in-game message from Sierra if you try to invest into something you shouldn't have enough ProN to invest (like Banks in Chapter 2 or Givini dig in Chapter 4).

You might want to add just enough ProN's to do investments you need but don't really bother with Sx or levels (if you kill everything you shouldn't have a problem with combat). Playing with various switches does run the risk of introducing some game breaking bug.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i was doing some cheats and found out there was transformation for Robin wtf is that her hair was like Aka and when i did the transformation i can't talk to Robin there is nothing on wiki that says that robin can transform or am i wrong?
`
It's something that happens much later in the game, it's only a temporary thing though.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I found out (which was probably mentioned in this thread) you can Edit the ProN, however its a coin toss as too which investments you can actually invest in *without getting* a "dev warning window" "Come on guys the ProN is part of the economics, please don't edit the ProN"

I went through the game from a fresh start, and decided to edit certain attributes to boost them up. Nothing crazy just Sx, A few items Health, Mana, Revival Potions/Goo, and of course the PRoN!

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I found out (which was probably mentioned in this thread) you can Edit the ProN, however its a coin toss as too which investments you can actually invest in *without getting* a "dev warning window" "Come on guys the ProN is part of the economics, please don't edit the ProN"

I went through the game from a fresh start, and decided to edit certain attributes to boost them up. Nothing crazy just Sx, A few items Health, Mana, Revival Potions/Goo, and of course the PRoN!
it's not really a coin toss at all, the fact is the Main guide on the wiki just sucks cause it want's to provide the illusion of choice when there is in fact route optimization.
, , oh and there is a slightly outdated secondary guide that will get you to a certain point in the game via the most optimized path without cheating.

U

User_668360

I did not know that we can use cheats my gameplay is really bad did everything wrong want to know can you change the number of % when we do investment like it's 15% I use cheat make it 50% can we do that with cheats or only cheats works for pron sx
(Why am I asking this forgot to use them in the last set and saved my game

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did not know that we can use cheats my gameplay is really bad did everything wrong want to know can you change the number of % when we do investment like it's 15% I use cheat make it 50% can we do that with cheats or only cheats works for pron sx
There is an RPGM save editor floating around somewhere, i'll try and hunt it down.

You can basically change everything in your game but be careful doing so, you can break things with it.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
it's not really a coin toss at all, the fact is the Main guide on the wiki just sucks cause it want's to provide the illusion of choice when there is in fact route optimization.
, , oh and there is a slightly outdated secondary guide that will get you to a certain point in the game via the most optimized path without cheating.
I wasn't really looking at cheating to advance, just to boost some stats, equip ect. The game itself has a pop-up dialog with a large smiley face and comments from the dev. Which is amusing, but also disappointing since the game is being publicly funded players should do what hey want if they decide to use cheat editors.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i was doing some cheats and found out there was transformation for Robin wtf is that her hair was like Aka and when i did the transformation i can't talk to Robin there is nothing on wiki that says that robin can transform or am i wrong?`
it isn't permanent (unlike aka), but for unlock that you need meet some pre requisite, first you need to complete all the research projects of chapter 3 (not the qum's special project btw), and ending the chapter 3 with less of 100 global collateral damage (if you suprpass that sarai asks help to remove the corruption the war trow around the continent).

in this case just before the end of chapter 3 you see robin in the 'research chamber' starting a "personal project"

the discretionary funds is a variable like the pron (sx is the standard currency of every rpgm game). with some high optimizated playthrough you can 'buy' near all the project in the petitions' houses

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You can use the walkthrough it has many highlighted note worthy (in yellow) links to other guides for a particular section of the game. I usually right click the highlighted sections into a new browser tab. I used this Editor, you can switch to advanced from the menu and bring up switches (I would not change these settings) or bring up attributes section, like PRoN. I would wait until the Orgasm Empress part of game play before editing the PRoN, waiting until this point seems to be the best choice (at least from what I have played so far).

I got to start over since I stilled failed to get the Orc motion to fail and War Vaults motion to Pass. I didn't convince my ambassador enough during the Aka part of the Orgasm Empire to support the Votes I wanted to be changed in my favor.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You actually do have a choice and there is no such thing as optimized route (there won't be one until the game is completed, and even then there might not be one). Every choice you make have some benefits and some penalties. It's up to you to decide which of those are to your liking.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes