rkomar

Aug 20, 2017
Does somebody know how to beat the chosen skeleton he is way too hard to beat
Orcent should spam Defensive Attack. After Orcent hits him 3 times Chosen attacks will be much weaker. Buttplugs for Yarra and Qum help a lot. In my game all succubi are buttplugged all the time ;)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Orcent should spam Defensive Attack. After Orcent hits him 3 times Chosen attacks will be much weaker. Buttplugs for Yarra and Qum help a lot. In my game all succubi are buttplugged all the time ;)
Yeah use to do that too, since it's a bit of a pain in the ass (uberpun) to get their Lust point up.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The one in the Succubus village? Yeah, that thing's a pain in the dick. There's no real trick, at least nothing I've found. Just have to plan for it. Lots of potions and good equipment. I also think it might matter which day you fight him on but don't quote me on that. I remember having a n easier time killing it the faster I found it. But that could easily just have been sheer luck.
sheer luck, the stats are the same for all the gathering.
some tips, orcent defensive attack is exceptional, keep the skeleton with duble debuf all the time. equip qum with t charm of perversion, granting masturbation+ (+20 TP vs +10 TP for the normal skill), so with qum can you cast arusing aura every two turn (the 'missing' +5 is granted by the skill herself). rise phisical defence, and fight the skeleton after sneaking in the palace, the combats grants some XP and someone can level up for this.

konikama26

Jun 14, 2018
can somebody help me doing simon path and want to know what is what
1.quick release training
2.endurance training
3.sex training
4.recuperation training
in the wiki there is Recovery Training don't know from these 4 where is the recovery

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can somebody help me doing simon path and want to know what is what
1.quick release training
2.endurance training
3.sex training
4.recuperation training
in the wiki there is Recovery Training don't know from these 4 where is the recovery
They are all in the brothel Nalili takes you to.

There are a few succubus in there that train you in those ways.

U

User_668360

Can somebody tell me why when I did Simon path I was watching the wiki and doing everything from there but the days did no go as the wiki in wiki day 10 in my game day 11 and on other quest the days were not same I had to use cheats to do it but even when I did use cheats the days on some mission where still not the same at the end of the path I did everything but I don't know why the days are not the same as the wiki.Does other path have to be done in least days?it is my 2 time playing over and still the days were off is the wiki wrong ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can somebody tell me why when I did Simon path I was watching the wiki and doing everything from there but the days did no go as the wiki in wiki day 10 in my game day 11 and on other quest the days were not same I had to use cheats to do it but even when I did use cheats the days on some mission where still not the same at the end of the path I did everything but I don't know why the days are not the same as the wiki.Does other path have to be done in least days?it is my 2 time playing over and still the days were off is the wiki wrong ?
There are things that happen before Simon's path starts that need to be done. Some things take more days to complete if you miss something.

Simply put, if you want to follow the wiki you need to follow ALL of it.

It's a very in depth game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
at the start of simon's route in the wiki walkthrough

The events during Simon's path will vary depending on your past choices, so all walkthroughs should be considered no more than guidelines.

the most notable are the office task (both the first floor petitions office and the second floor 'lazy worker office')
they can take from two to four days

U

User_668360

Does using cheats early for affection can cause bugs in the game like she will not join your harem or something else.Every character maxed has 2 to 3 sex scenes but when I did max them early the did not have them all or they come as the story goes.And last when the aff is maxed the npc has a cut scene but when I used cheats early for affection they did not have a cut scene is this a bug?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does using cheats early for affection can cause bugs in the game like she will not join your harem or something else.Every character maxed has 2 to 3 sex scenes but when I did max them early the did not have them all or they come as the story goes.And last when the aff is maxed the npc has a cut scene but when I used cheats early for affection they did not have a cut scene is this a bug?
No, that isn't a bug, that's you breaking progression.

There is an order to how affection works and if you do it too early with a save editor or whatever it breaks that progression.

A lot of affection scenes are tied to story events so you going ahead of the story will break that.

That's why people say if you are going to cheat just do XP and gold or you may break your game.

Only way of fixing yours now is starting again.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
For cheat i use some tool for seen how the game work and man so many think hapen behind scene i think exept exp gpld and maybe pro sex (the think for invest) and add item i think other is dangerous to do

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
For cheat i use some tool for seen how the game work and man so many think hapen behind scene i think exept exp gpld and maybe pro sex (the think for invest) and add item i think other is dangerous to do
ProN and Sx are really all you need... XP help but all the battles are winnable if you clear out everything you can. And even with those things you shouldn't go overboard, just a bit since there are points in the game where if your level/Sx is too high you might miss out on reward.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
repetable sex scene are usualy implemented only when you can attain that rp by legit mode. most of the girls had 3 sex scene, but not all of them (varia, balia and dari have only 2 scene)

No, that isn't a bug, that's you breaking progression.

There is an order to how affection works and if you do it too early with a save editor or whatever it breaks that progression.

A lot of affection scenes are tied to story events so you going ahead of the story will break that.

That's why people say if you are going to cheat just do XP and gold or you may break your game.

Only way of fixing yours now is starting again.
no, the affection scene are tied only to the rp score, and this alone. and i think in the game none of the sex scene is triggered having some rp score under some threshold.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
no, the affection scene are tied only to the rp score, and this alone. and i think in the game none of the sex scene is triggered having some rp score under some threshold.
I didn't say anything about sex scenes, I said affection scenes, the conversations you have at certain affection scores which happen at certain points in the story.

U

User_668360

So any one have acec to patreon for know news about update ?
We will see tomorrow in patreon it is saying that she will try to make it on Friday but she still does not know if she will finish it if you go back some pages I asked about June 10 update and there is answer

U

User_668360

I'm my first gameplay did not use cheats until I did everything until the last update then some girls were still not full aff so did some cheats and got them full I dont know what will happen if I use it early but will see if the game will have bugs at the end of the last update I still have two more chapters

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes