Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
in my game simon is lvl 57 what is the highest lvl simon can go in the last patch
Mines level 57 too.

I haven't tried grinding any more levels though i'm assuming you can go higher. I don't know what the max is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
potentially it might be, but since combat is also a limited resource you won't be able to reach that level with the current build (atleast aslong as you don't cheat)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Non-cheating, I made it to 64 with Vhala being 71. I went after everything. I can't really explain why Vhala stayed ahead.
Wow! I'm about 2k XP from reaching lvl-57 with Simon and I think I never missed combat. I know you can get a bit more combat if things don't go as well as possible at some point (Eustrin border incident being one of them) but still, I can't believe that's all. Now I wonder what I missed...

sanda583

May 30, 2018
does somebody know if we are going next update on war with the f king from patreon did not invest on airships did not see it so want to know if i should start replaying some stuff so i can buy the airships.After we spend 1,000,000 can we even buy the 500,000?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think it will be a full out war... it's more likely to be a hit-and-run type of attack meant to test our defense.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think it will be a full out war... it's more likely to be a hit-and-run type of attack meant to test our defense.
If you read the last few lines Fucklord isn't attacking us, he's attacking random places taking women, Simon is going out to attack him.

There is something somewhere about it being a mini war.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If you read the last few lines Fucklord isn't attacking us, he's attacking random places taking women, Simon is going out to attack him.

There is something somewhere about it being a mini war.
So I was at least half correct... Fucklord will be using hit-and-run tactics but not to test our defenses but to kidnap women from Arclent. Then again, it's still testing our response to provocation (which it is, especially if he's doing somewhere under Doom Kings "protection").

Personally, I don't think we'll have a major war in Chapter 4. This chapter will be more about solidifying out position on Arclent and Chapter 5 will be about showdown with Fucklord and Lustlord (possibly even Lord of Blood but I expect someone else to take him out... possibly Ginasta) and resolution of Esthera dilemma. What will happen with Xerces is up in the air.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I was at least half correct... Fucklord will be using hit-and-run tactics but not to test our defenses but to kidnap women from Arclent. Then again, it's still testing our response to provocation (which it is, especially if he's doing somewhere under Doom Kings "protection").

Personally, I don't think we'll have a major war in Chapter 4. This chapter will be more about solidifying out position on Arclent and Chapter 5 will be about showdown with Fucklord and Lustlord (possibly even Lord of Blood but I expect someone else to take him out... possibly Ginasta) and resolution of Esthera dilemma. What will happen with Xerces is up in the air.
I don't know if I want to fight The Anak. He seemed like a good guy trying to keep the balance but I guess if Simon gets any more power or more shards for his Succubus to feed from he'll see that as a switch in balance.

We also have the demon to deal with that's climbing up.

I guess that's going to quite powerful.

I'm more worried by who's making the new Chosen and who has one of the goddesses locked up.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't know if I want to fight The Anak. He seemed like a good guy trying to keep the balance but I guess if Simon gets any more power or more shards for his Succubus to feed from he'll see that as a switch in balance.
I really don't know what to expect from him... other than that he can't be trusted at all. I mean, he can help us fight Fucklord on Arclent and then go on and help Fucklord against up when we bring the battle to Thenours. Both actions would be perfectly in line with his maintaining a balance philosophy.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really don't know what to expect from him... other than that he can't be trusted at all. I mean, he can help us fight Fucklord on Arclent and then go on and help Fucklord against up when we bring the battle to Thenours. Both actions would be perfectly in line with his maintaining a balance philosophy.
I don't think he'll get involved against Fucklord but when we move on the others he might. We'll have 3 shards by then which is a big tip in balance.

From what I can slot together by the bits of conversation about him he has an army in a moving fortress and he's been preparing for war.

Whether that's with us or against us i'm not sure yet.

I think you are right in that we can't trust him though.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Slightly off-topic but i wonder if we'll see Ginasta in the next update. The F-lord seems like her most likely current target.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately for me I think she'll turn up.

Ginasta is on the same level as Carina for me. I just can't seem to like them.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Wow! I'm about 2k XP from reaching lvl-57 with Simon and I think I never missed combat. I know you can get a bit more combat if things don't go as well as possible at some point (Eustrin border incident being one of them) but still, I can't believe that's all. Now I wonder what I missed...
omg im lvl 58 what did i miss so much to lose so many lvl was exploring and fighting like crazy
I really can't say what's different in my runthru from yours. I was 58 at the very start of chap 4. after the first 2 dimensional expeditions, ardo succession and respawn areas, I was 63, then came Xerces' dimiensional rift for 64.

D

Deleted member 308859

Well, I was expecting some good smut and I got that plus one of the best RPG I've ever played

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
killing the impaler grant a big amount of XP, choose lynine over orilise for the cleans the river is a sizable XP gain (orilise grant more hidden stats btw), at the start of chapter 4 near all the old area had the monster respwan...

We also have the demon to deal with that's climbing up.

I guess that's going to quite powerful.

I'm more worried by who's making the new Chosen and who has one of the goddesses locked up.
i don't think we can trust the full of anak word. i am confident he lie in the population of 'upper tower' at least. in the meeting with fehliel he told to 'interest in theology' but he don't event make a hint in that regard with simon.

he can works for the balance, but there are some other point in his agenda, thing he want remining hidden to simon.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes