lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
don't use past yarra route/simon route. the guide is awful ancient and totally out of date. but earlier event aren't change since so it's useful, bit not past that point
Ardford Summit section should be fine, but BoY (specially the aftermath) it's definitely not.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does the Zirantian whore have skin colored fur?
She clearly has fur 'tufts' all along her outline even though she's only colored for fur on the tail and ears.

Good reference at the end though.

By the by, is that option to prostitute cumdump even in the game anymore? I've used the 'inn' in the slums more than once and I haven't seen it. I wan't planning to take it but given that it's mentioned(and warned about) more than once on the wiki I'm a little surprised it hasn't show up yet.

Last edited:

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Why does the Zirantian whore have skin colored fur?
She clearly has fur 'tufts' all along her outline even though she's only colored for fur on the tail and ears.

Good reference at the end though.

By the by, is that option to prostitute cumdump even in the game anymore? I've used the 'inn' in the slums more than once and I haven't seen it. I wan't planning to take it but given that it's mentioned(and warned about) more than once on the wiki I'm a little surprised it hasn't show up yet.
I think you need to fuck one of em girls

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
As I said, I 'used' the inn more than once and nothing.
Using the inn the first time:
WhoringQum-1.png

When you use the inn a second time, you should see a couple of more options:

WhoringQum-2.png

You have choose the option "Bussiness deal" and progress the conversation until you see this:

WhoringQum-3.png

It should work like this.

Does he ever get called 'daddy'?
Seems like an easy play, given that he's getting up there in age.
Another example can be found when you give Nalili a shard:

Always Daddy.png

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Using the inn the first time:
View attachment 2694028

When you use the inn a second time, you should see a couple of more options:

View attachment 2694027

You have choose the option "Bussiness deal" and progress the conversation until you see this:

View attachment 2694026

It should work like this.

Another example can be found when you give Nalili a shard:

View attachment 2694170
Yeah, that isn't happening.
I spoke to the receptionist after the first use, went out and tried again and tried before and after a second use with the revealed succubus.
It only gave me the option to hire another prostitute.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Yeah, that isn't happening.
I spoke to the receptionist after the first use, went out and tried again and tried before and after a second use with the revealed succubus.
It only gave me the option to hire another prostitute.
That's a shame, the only ethical and correct moral choice here is to prostitute qum.

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes