Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Okay I'll admit I'm confused. In the walkthrough it says, " After the whole coup is avoided thanks to your efforts and you have had the resulting debriefings and meetings, you should touch base with all your girls"
Since the Inn is full, and I've visited every area in the town, I can't even find my 'girls' for relationship points. Any help would be appreciated.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Once you stop the coup, the party is relocated to the castle, instead of staying at the inn.
Thanks. Was wondering what was going on. I've reset my game like 5 times afraid I would miss something. I messed up twice due to using....other means. ROFL!
Also, when do the name changes happen for your companions? I have 51 with Aka but it hasn't changed yet.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Also, when do the name changes happen for your companions? I have 51 with Aka but it hasn't changed yet.
What do you mean by "name change"? Affection titles (like Aka's "Party Members With Benefits", "Friends With Benefits", "Assassin With Benefits" etc) change when you hit relationship points thresholds with your wahmen (25/50/75/100). I'm blindly guessing that your Aka's level is 51, it has nothing to do with her affection title.

Reactions: lostone2

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
no. if your ploblem is a red entry in the quest log the quest completed or not are purged form the quest log at the change of the chapter. (main quest aside)
if you want the reward it's a pair of glove for the first three and silk whip for the second batch

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
How do I compete in the Succubi Races? Looked at the strategy guide and have no clue how to even do it. LMFAO!

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Succubi race or Succubi hunt?
Succubi Race. Also, how do I even get Qum to participate in the "activities" for the Empress Approval score? Found the one with the Orcs 'party' but missed the first one somehow. As outlined below via Quest Guide:
  • +1 for the futa guard sex scene if Qum mood is ≥ 3.
  • +1 for the orc council sex scene AND +1 if Qum mood is ≥ 3.
  • +1 for the gathering orgy sex scene AND +1 if Qum mood is ≥ 3 AND +1 if Yarra affection = 100.
  • +1 for Fheliel investigation if Qum mood is ≥ 3.
  • +1 for the succubi negotiation.
  • +1 for successfully sneaking in Lustlord's palace (no guard detects your presence).
  • +1 for finishing the endgames if endgames points ≥ 8 AND +1 if endgames points ≥ 12.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
in the succubus race you will always lose, there is no way to change that, or even to be on higher places.

You need Qum mood to be high.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
oh, between day and night there are places and times where you can go and interact, but if you want to have a more direct guide of what to do here is one:

Reactions: Crow Lotus

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
oh, between day and night there are places and times where you can go and interact, but if you want to have a more direct guide of what to do here is one:

THANK YOU! Been using Wiki Guide and have had to reset over and over because I missed someting.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
THANK YOU! Been using Wiki Guide and have had to reset over and over because I missed someting.
don't use past yarra route/simon route. the guide is awful ancient and totally out of date. but earlier event aren't change since so it's useful, bit not past that point

Reactions: lostone2
4.40 star(s) 175 Votes