Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Palace
Yhilini Airship Militarization 500,000 Invested in plus some future switch, not Possible at present. Strongly implied to be needed when the Anak, Lustlord or Fucklord launch the next war.
There is a girl in the palace saying let's conquer the skies is this it because mine is 1,000,000 to pay
Palace
Yhilini Airship Fleet 1,000,000 Megail rejoined. Boosts hidden stats: +5 , +2 . 100,000

Palace
Yhilini Airship Militarization 500,000 Invested in plus some future switch, not Possible at present. Strongly implied to be needed when the Anak, Lustlord or Fucklord launch the next war.

Maos0283

May 21, 2018
Palace
Yhilini Airship Fleet 1,000,000 Megail rejoined. Boosts hidden stats: +5 , +2 . 100,000

Palace
So I should not buy it will not get the things I want for the war or will I get the 2 of them?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So I should not buy it will not get the things I want for the war or will I get the 2 of them?
again, in this game there is not realy a 'good' and 'bad' choice. (some are suboptimal, but they are rare)
expend in the hq upgrade mean less money from investment, and then there are some investment make for profit and other for hidden stat/boost/etc...

and we are only after the first iteration of chapter 4, who one can know how 'well' is his choice?
it's the same...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So when I am helping tyna win and she is talking about the other who she like and not I don't see the chosen who lost his power did I do something wrong or does he come later in the story after she becames queen
You should run into him during the crisis. If you go to speak to Tyna in the library.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i am doing the Succesion:Ardoheim
1.How do i get Earn Tyna institutional support
2.Support Ignias or Kalant
for quest 2 i have found two place for support one is with Vhala and the other is with Min where is the other place or places?

the effect of many choice are unknown.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fucklord is the one I want to kill most.

I don't want his harem though.

I don't have many lines when it comes to games but fucking a 10 year old is well over the line I do have.

I will, however, happily take his demon.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i want him dead too want the harem but don't thing any girl will join and for the 10 year old girl i don't know if he had sex with her don't remember if they talk about her and sex or maybe i am wrong and do you know what is his demon?
i think is a safe assumption he fuck all his harem.
sabitha is a demon, it's implicitly state in the 'interlude' between chapter 3 and 4.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This might not be popular, but I really do not think that the Fuck lord's demon assistant will ever become part of the harem. From what she has said she seems to despise or not care about anything in the mortal realm, and as simon said with Balia, "Im not interested in anyone who is not interested."

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i don't know if this is a bug or something but when i went to slums then to House of Petition Branch Office there are two deals together costing 350,000 but they only took from me 150,000 why is that?
I'm sorry but you'll have to be more specific. Which two deals cost 350k together? And more importantly, what did you invest in?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
This might not be popular, but I really do not think that the Fuck lord's demon assistant will ever become part of the harem. From what she has said she seems to despise or not care about anything in the mortal realm, and as simon said with Balia, "Im not interested in anyone who is not interested."
well balia had alredy agree to works simon's orc army. like uyae a willing ally don't need to join his harem for works togheter, but like yarra say "But there will come times when you should use your power. Even if it's on someone you don't want" if sabitha will be necessary for the advance of simon's plans we will take her. and perhaps soften her enough to don't be a 'slave' but an 'ally'

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i don't know if this is a bug or something but when i went to slums then to House of Petition Branch Office there are two deals together costing 350,000 but they only took from me 150,000 why is that?
There is atleast one Investment there where the asking price can be drastically reduced by Megail (I think it was the Slum sex shop).
You still need the asking price in ProN to activate that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the magic Agreements will also grand boosts during the 3rd Arclentian War against the Incubus Emperor...so if you can spare it certainly adviced...
If that was the Question? Sorry but your posts seem to be confuseingly short... details are mandatory not spice to add

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
the magic Agreements will also grand boosts during the 3rd Arclentian War against the Incubus Emperor...so if you can spare it certainly adviced...
If that was the Question? Sorry but your posts seem to be confuseingly short... details are mandatory not spice to add
Yes, but if you have to pay it with ProN's then you're already in Chapter 4 and 3AW is over. So yes, at that point the investment is not a priority. It might play a part at some point in the future, but there are better investments at the moment.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...right I forgot that at that point those investments are also measured in %.
which makes his post even more confuseing... or am I the only one get turned around there?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
2nd House of Petitions
Arcane/Sexual Magic Agreement 200,000 – Boosts hidden stat: +3 .
For this i don't know if it is a bug but if it is much better saving 200k
2nd House of Petitions investments only cost you PRoN's if you finance them in Chapter 4. But you should really invest in them during Chapter 3 using discretionary funds...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There is atleast one Investment there where the asking price can be drastically reduced by Megail (I think it was the Slum sex shop).
You still need the asking price in ProN to activate that
only if you found it in chapter 3 with the personal discretionary fund (the price is lowered from 35% to 25%), in chapter 4 cost 35K ProN

kikicaka025

May 28, 2018
so i am doing the quest Palace Staff saw the wiki got all of them i have 6 people but the quest is still not finished does the wiki miss someone or for now you can only get 6 people and you need to wait for later patch?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
so i am doing the quest Palace Staff saw the wiki got all of them i have 6 people but the quest is still not finished does the wiki miss someone or for now you can only get 6 people and you need to wait for later patch?
It's ongoing quest similar to Chapter 3's Forging Ties quest... meaning it most likely wont be complete before Chapter 4 is completed.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes