• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BOinker

Oct 24, 2021
After i finished the game there are alot of missing scenes in the replay section, are these not in the game or did i just miss like 3/4 of the content?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
The Game is state of the art! I almost pissed my pants with all the references to movies. Perfect Game!
Not to forget mentioning the music. John C. is greeting with "assault ..."
Can´t wait for the next update!

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
The Game is state of the art! I almost pissed my pants with all the references to movies. Perfect Game!
Not to forget mentioning the music. John C. is greeting with "assault ..."
Can´t wait for the next update!
Thank you very much for your feedback, which means a lot to me. I'm really glad you enjoyed the game.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I had an error during the discussion with Styler B.
Capture.PNG
Otherwise, apart from that, the game is really beautiful! Great work!

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
When does the dev plan on moving the story forward? The last few updates have been nothing but bug fixes and some bonus content. I don't give a shit about bonus scenes if that's all there is to a new update. I'd rather the story move forward with no bonus scenes than to stay stagnant with bonus content. Might uninstall if the next update does not progress the story....

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Is there content with the daughters? It looks promising but I want to wait until there's some content with them
No content yet...don't think there will be any for at least quite a few updates. Try next year, might have something substantial by then. The story hasn't progressed at all in while since the dev seems to be mostly only working on bonus content and fixes for the last few updates.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes