3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Idk how I feel about this game in some bits I like it the models are nice ect. But at the same time holy fucking hell is it stupid....

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Idk how I feel about this game in some bits I like it the models are nice ect. But at the same time holy fucking hell is it stupid....
Stupid, how? The plot isn't any better or worse than what these kind of games typically have.

The English is pretty freaking awful though, feels like a crappy Google translate job. And it's buggy as heck too, at some point saving always froze the game for me.

I think the sex scenes could use a lot more variation, so far every single one of them has finished exactly the same.. "pull out and cum on face" which is pretty ridiculous and unrealistic.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Stupid, how? The plot isn't any better or worse than what these kind of games typically have.

The English is pretty freaking awful though, feels like a crappy Google translate job. And it's buggy as heck too, at some point saving always froze the game for me.

I think the sex scenes could use a lot more variation, so far every single one of them has finished exactly the same.. "pull out and cum on face" which is pretty ridiculous and unrealistic.
Stupid as in it's chat them 3 times flirt then get em in the sack for a meh sex scene.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Incoming care package. Load up your spank bank boys. CG is pretty fucking hot for this one.

Now that business is complete... im kind of confused. Is this like a remake of "King of the beach" or continuation? why did the title change if its just another episode of an ongoing title? I haven't played King of the beach in a long time, so i dont know where to pick up.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Now that business is complete... im kind of confused. Is this like a remake of "King of the beach" or continuation? why did the title change if its just another episode of an ongoing title? I haven't played King of the beach in a long time, so i dont know where to pick up.
This is continuation. One year after the King of the beach

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
This is continuation. One year after the King of the beach
Thanks mate. When put like that, sounds like more of a sequel. They should've made it Part2 episode 1... itd be less confusing. Thats just my opinion.

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to finish Ep.1 ?
I have fucked Ms Walker, Izabel and one other girl (dont know the name atm)
Astrid told me Izabel and Mr Walker are fucking behind the Bistro. But how can I tell Ms Walker or get a proof ?

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
you must go to the parasol when there is nobody...and search. maybe first time you search you don't find them...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I seriously need a walkthrough, the only one i can get laid with is Hailey, all others shut me down or if i go friendly route chat with them until "i got nothing to say to you" and then you when you try tp flirt with its either i dont want to see anyone ( cafe) or im engaged (Bistro) not even the women with ugly older guy wants something to do with me. But most iinfuriation is the barmaid , she only talks about other guys and shuts me down hard as soon as i flirt with her. Any help appreciated ...

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
The barmaid ,Astrid, Bistro lady and cafeteria lady are NOT "available" in these episodes....you can get so far then your stuck.
So I'm assuming that the next episode ( 4 ) will allow further progress.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes