3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any advice how to fit game into screen? I tried all options game offers and it seems that part of the text is always "missing" because it's out of sight.

fishythefysh

Jun 7, 2017
i can t find a way to Melissa, i can t surpass the 'flirt'' thing - the flirt works and i did it like 10 times but no extra options, any tips? Maybe a bug?

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
Me, i can't fuck Tatiana, Michelle, Angela and Melissa ...

And Astrid with your big boobs again, i can't fuck :(

Anyone for a walkbrought ??

manwithaplan2021

Jun 9, 2017
tried to run it on multiple machines one that is pretty much a gaming rig HD gfx card but still soooooo slow and clunky between actions. had task manager running and no process cpu or memory or hard disk was over 50% seems to be common for unity games but not all some do run fine. any suggestions?

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Me, i can't fuck Tatiana, Michelle, Angela and Melissa ...

And Astrid with your big boobs again, i can't fuck :(

Anyone for a walkbrought ??
Same here. Also, how do you catch the couple? Astrid tells me where to look but the are never there.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
So in the first episode i could get into Jasmine and Mrs Walkers pants, noone elses. Second episode only into Reeves and Jessies pants. Can you fuck any of the oter girls? I tried for them all with the only talk until they have nothing to say and then flirt with them 5 6 times and then try third optio which wont work since they say only things against it.

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
Same here. Also, how do you catch the couple? Astrid tells me where to look but the are never there.
Go Parasol when there is no one and to make 'Go' and a scene is triggered
so not scene then same operation the next day

so sex with izabel in your bedroom then threesome in parasol with Izabel, Mark and Randolf

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
This is what I have...

Ep 1 sex with ....Izabel ,Mrs Walker and Harley ( at least I think Harley sex scene was Ep 1) ...3 some with Mr Walker and Izabel.

Ep 2 Harley is available for a B.J. ( tower ) and has a reference to public sex ..find her at 14.00 Promenade and after some interaction at the Tower 18.00.

Sex with Reeva , ( 4 some ) Jessie , Oliver and Reeva.

Seems like Angela ,( Tatiana ,Melissa have reference to the gym and Muscles in dialogue ) Michelle and Astrid will be in later episodes 3+4.

Reactions: Lantern and sisi

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
How do you get the 4some, i can get Reeva and Oliver interested in it but it never happens.
Dance with Reeva ....Ask Oliver to join ..leave Oliver and Reeva together ...then see Jesse / Talk ...Dance with Jesse.... the 4some should then follow.

This assumes that all the required chat events etc have been triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: IgnisBE
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes