Unity - Completed - The King is Back [HoneyGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

idabetez

Great visuals and story. Girls are stunning!!!
    Only complaint I have is some of the grammar is bad and some sentences use the word "sex" as a verb. For example "Lets sex" stuff like that
    Honestly its a 5 star game tho, you will not be dissapointed
  2. 5.00 star(s)

giuelz

very good renders, I think probably the best renders I see in this kind of games. game is quite good. I wait when there will be more episode and ou can have sex with all the girls. it's a lil bit too easy at the begin you haven't so much option but I like what he doi with his games. I hope he make less games. he make too much things and usually first version of his games are so bugged. Good news, this game have a save system
  3. 1.00 star(s)

bas

Like all of this dev's games, each achievement is based on repetitive conversation choices. You can only get the right combination through trial and error - no logical thinking/storyline knowledge/ritual sacrifice can help you. The game interface is terrible, fonts are often unreadable, and for reasons passing understanding, you have to have a friggin' Beowulf cluster to keep from lagging; quad core i7 4th gen with 2GB GDDR5 discrete AMD gaming card and it can't keep up? Renders in this game are the high point, and they're still pretty rough; either washed out or way too many shadows or just plain strange POV placement.