Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How can i transfer my save to chapter 2 on android
I don't know how it works on android, but on PC you start a new game and then tell it to load the ch1 save, so if you didn't try starting a new game ... (If you did, I have no idea.)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Haven't played this in years. I liked the original premise of fixing up an old Inn, and really liked the red head. But then it turned into just another incest game. While I did enjoy the content with the athletic sister, there was no interest in continuing the game with the mother and fat sister. Now that the story is returning to the Inn is it possible to start over and play the game without getting involved with the mother and younger sister?

• Angry
Reactions: Mograx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Haven't played this in years. I liked the original premise of fixing up an old Inn, and really liked the red head. But then it turned into just another incest game. While I did enjoy the content with the athletic sister, there was no interest in continuing the game with the mother and fat sister. Now that the story is returning to the Inn is it possible to start over and play the game without getting involved with the mother and younger sister?
Don't install the incest patch then... BAM! not incest. :rolleyes:
Grow up...
The game has a lot of great content and follows a story.
What you are saying is that you don't want to play 95% of the story and the dev should cater to your wishes.

Reactions: DA22 and AlexTorch

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Of course.
Just Say No Seinfeld.gif

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Don't install the incest patch then... BAM! not incest. :rolleyes:
Grow up...
The game has a lot of great content and follows a story.
What you are saying is that you don't want to play 95% of the story and the dev should cater to your wishes.
It's not about the incest, it's not my thing but I can look past it. I don't find either of those two characters remotely attractive, huge breast and overweight is not my thing. No one is asking for Lykanz to write a story for them. It's a legitimate question to determine if this is something worth my time to return to, like I said I did enjoy what content I did play before.

dostromi

Mar 15, 2022
I've got a question for the dev or other portuguese speakers, do you recommend playing it in english or portuguese? I've tried a bit of both and there are a lot of differences on the jokes/references and I couldn't make up my mind.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I don't remember any boat when I played, thanks
I dont know if the boat is a late april fools i didnt played the game from around v6.2 and am now playing again, but in the new chapter the MC is again with Linda, the farm girl from the beginning of the game, so i suppose he is back at the farm.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've got a question for the dev or other portuguese speakers, do you recommend playing it in english or portuguese? I've tried a bit of both and there are a lot of differences on the jokes/references and I couldn't make up my mind.
It all boils down to prefference tbh.
The jokes and some dialogue are different because sometimes a line or joke that works in english makes no sense in brazilian portuguese, so I have to adapt or even completely change them.

Haven't played this game in a long time. Can someone tell me if the main character returned to the farm?
He just did.

he went all Chavo del Ocho on this one lol
eso-eso-chavo.gif

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes