Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm...so did you allow Linda Mae to go full lesbian with that stalker girl from her high school years? I was also wondering when MC was going to actually see Linda again, and if letting her play that long without MC...she won't be into penis anymore. :KEK:
Yep, men are so shitty that as soon as she gets some pussy she won't ever think about cocks anymore.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
(I also had the same issue happen) I found it's a good idea is to make semi-regular back ups of your "C:\Users\--?--\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" folder...it's where Ren'Py stores all your played game saves.

Also, for me it that folder size so far exceeded 5.5gigs of saves...so I also installed a sata drive along my ssd drive, as an ssd drive life span isn't as reliable as a sata hard disk...(speed vs reliability...it's good to have a mix of both, C=SSD, D-Z= sata storage drive), or just use a USB stick to back up saves.
That's a great idea, thank you.

Reactions: MrBenny

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Did Linda lose her freckles in the new update?

Anyway, thanks for the update. It certainly was very... updatey.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Did Linda lose her freckles in the new update?

Anyway, thanks for the update. It certainly was very... updatey.
Not lose. But I changed the mod I used.
The previous one was very old and most of the time looked more like she had a skin condition rather than freckles.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That's a great idea, thank you.
NP. I would also suggest to anyone if your using a desktop with a SSD, and are considering adding a secondary SATA drive as slave storage...avoid having a password login (MS encrypts your fucking data), or it can be a real bitch to access your secondary SATA after your main drive dies...if the login password feature is enabled. (You have been warned.)

I found using a no password login, all my storage data was easily accessible when replacing a bad SSD C drive...or removing and viewing the slave SATA storage hard disk on another system. But what pissed me off was MS would not recognize the partition of the storage drive (MS encryption made the data invisible), after the main disk was replaced with re-installed OS. So no login for me anymore on my main PC.

Regards.

Reactions: Logan1377

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You know, it may have been a leak, but for being the real update, today is definitely a fitting release day.

Not that any scene in this game wouldn't fit as an April 1 release ...

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Fuck Mario. All my homies hate Mario.

I know it's not an April Fools release but damn that Linda scene got me feeling like it.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Can someone point me to a thread or smth where is disscused the integration of f95 to patreon ?
P.S. sorry for an off topic comment, just really curious...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: maroder

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hi, will I need to download Patches: INCEST to play Chapter 2? Since the focus will be on Linda, I don't know if it will be important.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, dont know why, but i downloaded the episode one, so i can try to play it again, but i dont have any sounds in the game. I tryed to change all of the options, up down. Tryed to look at system tray sound mixer, if i dont have the sounds for the game turned off or something, but no, everything should be ok. Still no sound though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hi, will I need to download Patches: INCEST to play Chapter 2? Since the focus will be on Linda, I don't know if it will be important.
If you click on the link, it specifically says you won't need the patch until "certain people" (i.e. mom, sis, other sis) return to the game.

Reactions: Tsusaku

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
Just gonna throw this out there... this game was release 6 (SIX) years ago and has had like 4 content updates.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Just gonna throw this out there... this game was release 6 (SIX) years ago and has had like 4 content updates.
Lol, just stop, really.
This game is updated at least every 3 months regularly. Unlike some other devs, Lykanz is a hard worker. The first chapter had 38 updates, if i counted right!!!
If you looked in the changelog, you would not look this stupid, by saying such stupidity.

Reactions: Logan1377
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes