Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have no idea what could be causing this issue for you.
I just replayed CH1 yesterday to get some data and didn't ran across that.
Once you finish the third girl specific day you should be automatically taken to the start of day 13.
Are you playing on VN or Normal mode?
Could they have not uploaded the next update? Never mind, they'd still get the "end of content" page. Ignore me.

baddy23

Jul 25, 2022
I have no idea what could be causing this issue for you.
I just replayed CH1 yesterday to get some data and didn't ran across that.
Once you finish the third girl specific day you should be automatically taken to the start of day 13.
Are you playing on VN or Normal mode?
Normal Mode. After finishing third girl and movie night there I was taken to the 14 day and was suprised by mother in bed and after that there is the stuck. I played from old save from this version v0.08.07 but I downloaded v1.00.00 and continued there. Everything worked great to this moment.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Normal Mode. After finishing third girl and movie night there I was taken to the 14 day and was suprised by mother in bed and after that there is the stuck. I played from old save from this version v0.08.07 but I downloaded v1.00.00 and continued there. Everything worked great to this moment.
Day 14?
Maybe that's your problem.
It should be day 13.
I think you save got broken somewhere.

Reactions: baddy23

ILoveWorkout

Jun 9, 2021
You won't have sexual interactions with the other girls.
No walkthrough is needed.
So far the game is very linear.
Thank you! Love the PFP and game. welcome to the rice fields *************

Also i always have a bug when going to choose a movie, game crashes, can be fixed when I just choose to ignore it but It always automatically chooses Lu's movie. I downloaded the game here btw the 1.0 one. Any patch would help. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thank you! Love the PFP and game. welcome to the rice fields *************

Also i always have a bug when going to choose a movie, game crashes, can be fixed when I just choose to ignore it but It always automatically chooses Lu's movie. I downloaded the game here btw the 1.0 one. Any patch would help. Thanks!
Use the hotfix or redownload the updated build from my Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ILoveWorkout

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is there any news if the new update might come out this year?
Updates are released bimonthly.

If you mean the full 1.01 update tho, God knows when that's going to be finished.

1.01.02 release cycle is scheduled to start in June 1st.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up people?
The second part of april's been great for The Inn development!
After the previous Devlog, the new PC parts I ordered arrived and I had to spend some time installing them and getting the PC up and running fine again.
This is the first of a 2 parts upgrade I'm doing on my current equipment. It'll help me work better and expand my reach in what I can do with HS and other engines moving forward.
But you're not here to hear about my (possibly reckless) expendings, right?
Since the last Devlog I was able to do some more scene work, up to the point I had dialogue ready for.
Now I need to sit down and write some more dialogue and then get scenes done for it.
This update has a bit of lore exploration and will dive a bit more into who the old man (the one who gave MC the house) was, what he did and why his family left him.
In other news, I've been having a mild writer's block lately. It kinda sucks, I know what I have to write, how I want to write it and where it'll lead, but I start drawing blanks the moment I try to get some actual writting done.
It's happened before though, and it usually goes away after a while. In the meantime I'm brainstorming ideas. It helps me getting in the mood for writting just fine.
Anyway, don't forget to check the to check some of the stuff I've done since!
Have fun!

029.png 1.png 040.png 044.png 049.png 047.png 053b.png
P.s would of posted earlier but only just got back online wifi went down.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes