RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is this patched
There's no point for chapter 2 until the family comes back anyway
Elhemeer , I assume you were replying to tom@sawyer's post above. In which case, you can see that the question is being asked about an Android port of 1.00.00, where said patch would, in fact, have some impact.

Yopi Tsuki - the question might pertain to the hot fix (as discussed above this post), not the ipatch.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Elhemeer , I assume you were replying to tom@sawyer's post above. In which case, you can see that the question is being asked about an Android port of 1.00.00, where said patch would, in fact, have some impact.

Yopi Tsuki - the question might pertain to the hot fix (as discussed above this post), not the ipatch.
You might be right didn't think about the hot fix since it was re- upload with a fixed version containing the hot fix.
In this case yes my port is with the hot fix.

Reactions: kwazi and RDFozz

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

1713202794419.png
What's up everyone?
April's has been a very busy month (as it's always been) for The Inn's development.
I managed to finish scenes up to a part where I'll need to do some screen work, so I'll process those today and start working on the screens.
I should be done with this before wednesday, then it's back to writting some more dialogue and doing scene work.
There's not much to talk about regarding the more technical aspect of developmen simply because I didn't do much on that part. I mean, not on stuff you're going to see now.
What I mean with that?
Well... I started working on and off on the Inn Management system and mechanics, right now it's very bare bones and looks more like a giant, unorganized brainstorm. I'm just gathering ideas and seeing what could and couldn't work.
Anyway, don't forget to check the for some (mildly spoilerish) previews of what I have worked on so far!
Have fun!

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
HOW MANY OF THESE "GOOD GAME" ACCOUNTS ARE THERE?!?!?!
I swear I saw like 6-8 concurrent posts on a new game saying "I look forward to seeing more" or similar statements and I was legit wondering the dev was botting (though its not their first game and first game I don't think had stuff like that, they seem decent)
All accounts were different creation dates as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: KuClover

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Loading data on Android works differently than in the PC build, that's a Ren'py thing.
I couldn't properly test that feature on Android, so if importing the metadata from CH1 doesn't work there you can configure a Custom World State and it'll work the same.
You can use something like this when using my Alternative Saves mod.
You'll need to change the folder paths slightly

Reactions: gojira667

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
man I gotta say the long Discord conversation was absolutely hilarious. so much that now I have to support the dev.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The discord section was more aids than an actual discord chat on a game dev server... which is a feat in itself... :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes