Jul 9, 2021
Any estimated timeline on when next updates will be coming?

BTW, I like the humor and the way the game sort of makes fun of itself. The 4th wall breaks are a nice touch as well

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Any estimated timeline on when next updates will be coming?

BTW, I like the humor and the way the game sort of makes fun of itself. The 4th wall breaks are a nice touch as well
Next beta will be available at the end of January.

It'll be the first Beta for 0.07, which will be an update focused on Joana.

hop123

Aug 12, 2017
So im stuck on Day 11 after the "night" with Jessica and Valerie. Got home and the last thing was Joana seeing us coming home. Got no choice to do anything, not even going to bed. Anyone who can help me here?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So im stuck on Day 11 after the "night" with Jessica and Valerie. Got home and the last thing was Joana seeing us coming home. Got no choice to do anything, not even going to bed. Anyone who can help me here?
If you're using 0.06.11, click on the bed and you'll have your answer.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Quick question; was playing a few weeks ago, got busy with life, yadda yadda, only now coming back.

How do we unlock all the costumes for the characters?? Wasn't able to figure it out previously.

in particular, the 3rd and fifth sets for all of them.

And any idea on when we can actually change Jessica's clothing? Her values are still too low for me to do anything now. I may have messed up with my game though...

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
After the legendary film maker and actor Tommy Wiseau got quoted I wonder if we could get a female version of Rich Evans, maybe in some sort of special event ?

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes