• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is this game have gallery mod?
No. But it has a built-in scenes, pin-ups and music gallery.

I am the only one who has error codes in the first 2 images, trying to create a save file? dont know if i need to download something. i have 0.06.10-pc version
and how do i download the hotfix???
No idea.
Also, hotfix? What hotfix? There's no hotfix for the more recent updates.

I'm pretty sure I am updated to the latest version, and I tried to click on the bed. It won't let me though for some reason
Then I don't know what's happening.

cant click on anything at movie night.
At what part exactly? There are a couple of clickable scenes in there.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Have the same issue someone else reported, unable to click the bed after I get the phone-number of Jessica..

Is there alot of content after that? Cause not sure if downloading the patch wil fix it.. and if its almost at the end I rather wait for an update than spend alot of time getting back to that part...

Reactions: Blahbs

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Have the same issue someone else reported, unable to click the bed after I get the phone-number of Jessica..

Is there alot of content after that? Cause not sure if downloading the patch wil fix it.. and if its almost at the end I rather wait for an update than spend alot of time getting back to that part...
There's no content after that. The latest update (0.06.11) has a message poping up and telling you that whenever you click on the bed.

Also, what patch? Thre's no patch for this game.

Reactions: soulles

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
A bit shorter on content than I was expecting, but I do enjoy where this is going.

The comedy is pretty good, even if it tries a little too hard at times. Interesting cameos from other games, like Max's life, House arrest and Out of Touch. Though I personally find it a bit rude to have your character fuck characters from other creators, but I don't think there was any ill intent here.

The girls look great and the animation is very well made. Love to see honey select games that dont stick to the default stuff.

Only thing I'm a bit unsure is weather the game is trying to be a sandbox or straight VN. Because it doesn't feel like the sandbox elements have much of an impact so far. And the choices the game already has, seem to indicate multiple paths, which to me don't mix well with sandbox.

But overall, glad I stumbled across this game. Nice to see a fellow brazilian putting out a quality AVN. Best of luck, looking forward to future releases

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blahbs and Lykanz

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018

No idea.

what is: SPOILER: HOTFIX INSTALLATION TUTORIAL (FOR POSTERITY)

if there is not hotfix? is on the first page after "Extras" ...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
what is: SPOILER: HOTFIX INSTALLATION TUTORIAL (FOR POSTERITY)

if there is not hotfix? is on the first page after "Extras" ...
Those are instructioons on how to install hotfixes to the game if they're ever available. They're just there so I don't need to edit the thread again if a hotfix comes out.

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018

No idea.

The part where it tells you which one to share pop corn with. Im just stuck can't click on anything at all.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The part where it tells you which one to share pop corn with. Im just stuck can't click on anything at all.
You should be able to just click on the the girl you want to share it with.

Send me a savefile that's at that screen so I can check it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here is the save file
Did you finish all the different paths for the girls?

For some reason the list with the girls is empty, so that's why you can't click on none of them.

This would only happen if you had watched the movie three times (one for each girl).

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok, so i've been following this game for ages, and never really commented on it. i was REAL skeptical when the remake happened, then even more put off by the sandbox elements, but you've treated those well with indicators of what to do and no grinding. so i gotta say now.

this game gets better and better with each update. just fucking spectacular. also coming full circle and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was a very nice touch. the nod to Out of Touch was also very cool (dat pose!) :D . this is quickly becoming one of my favorite games of all time. i can't wait to see how the other paths roll, as you can really see the characters being treated with love by their dev. ;) and really really looking forward to getting back to our hyper freckled cowgirl beauty.

i still don't believe in or have faith in patreon anymore, but i will have to start grabbing these from time to time off itch to throw a donation or two your way Lykanz . just amazing work. has been worth the wait.

i even caught myself turning the volume up to catch some of the music lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Silosilo and Lykanz

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
Did you finish all the different paths for the girls?

For some reason the list with the girls is empty, so that's why you can't click on none of them.

This would only happen if you had watched the movie three times (one for each girl).
I think i have watched movies with them my issue is i cant continue after that save. Can't eve go to sleep/nap for next event.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think i have watched movies with them my issue is i cant continue after that save. Can't eve go to sleep/nap for next event.
Huh... That's really weird... After watching the movies with all of them the game was supposed to take you straight to the end of the day.

And it's even weirder that I can't reproduce the issue on my end, I have tried pretty much all possible combinations and wasn't able to reproduce it.

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
Huh... That's really weird... After watching the movies with all of them the game was supposed to take you straight to the end of the day.

And it's even weirder that I can't reproduce the issue on my end, I have tried pretty much all possible combinations and wasn't able to reproduce it.
I guess there is no way to be able to continue that save. ☹

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Haven't played since 0.06.6 and oh god it was nice to come back. The memes, the girls mmmmm bellissimo
I'm disappointed that Val still hasn't stepped on me IRL, so 4/10
Had a threesome with Val twice, that's 3 points for each time, so 10/10 would play again

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leskan and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes