• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Inn [v0.06.11] [Lykanz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,75 GB / 870 MB - TheInn-v0.06.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,71 GB / 836 MB - TheInn-v0.06.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
But see your missing the actual nexus of why your complaint exists my communist com-padre! There are so many shitty incest games precisely why there are so many shitty fps COD knockoffs or battle royal fortnite/warzone shitshows. They see what really works and many morons try to half ass it or simply lack the skill to execute. But imitation as they say is the "sincerest form of flattery" What is the number 1 game on this site with almost 40 million people having viewed it? Milfy City! Games work best when you can do shit you wouldn't or couldn't do in real life ie: GTA the most successful traditional game out there shows. Anyways I'm out too hadn't tried this game before vanilla just ain't my thang. Think about my point dev though it is an accurate analysis. Take Care.
Never played Milfy City. And I've never had the desire for one second to f[]ck my parent, or sibling, or rape my would-be kid, so that point is lost on me; sorry to say. I get the lazy cash-grab aspect, hence the final 3 words of my op.

• Angry
Reactions: TheThirst

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm not kink shaming or unsupportive of artistic expression. But if it's soooo prevalent, as one might assume based on adult game content, then maybe the fad- or whatever you want to call it- has reached your family. So why not?
Oorrr, for some reason, this fad in adult games is accidental. Like Milfy City is just really well done or has great CG models or something OTHER than the incest, and many other devs latched onto the wrong thing (incest), and copied it.
But now it's time to realize that the incest popularity... well, isn't really that popular. And not all games need to be about that.
Hmm... What are you complaining about exactly?
You say you're not kink shaming nor is unsupportive or artistic expression, but that's pretty much what you have been doing so far in this thread. And I really, really have a hunch that you only read the game's description and didn't understand what I meant with it.

It actually just feels like you're mad or jealous because someone created something you could have created yourself.

You know... Therapy would help you a great deal with all those insecurities and stuff like that.

I used to be just like you some years ago, going on random threads and throwing insults left and right, criticizing devs without any real substance behind my arguments (you can look through my post history, you'll see what I'm talking about).
The thing is, at the end of the day I did it just so I could feel better about myself and forget that I just felt like a loser who wasn't good for anything besides complaining.

As I said, therapy helped a great deal on that. Nowadays I know myself better and can feel better about what I am or want to be. I'm still far from being really fine with myself, but I'm getting there, one day...

What I'm trying to say is, stop, get some help.

As for the incest you keep mentioning, I won't lie that this game originally started with that fetish in mind, but it's been long since it's past that. So much that I don't support or endorse that kind of content anymore and, if I may be honest, the game is way better off without it. The story feels more organic and the character reactions and relationships don't feel shoehorned down the player's throat. If someone wants to mod their game to have that kind of content though, then that's on them, and they won't receive any kind of support from me.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No, just to be clear, not doing that. In fact, I haven't thrown out one single insult.
Besides, nothing will make me feel better about my miserable life. j/k, my life is fine. It could always be worse; I could be the kind of person that wants to screw my mom or rape a young family member. See? That's an insult. But I didn't really mean it, so there there.
>haven't thrown out one single insult

Okay, right... Now I know you're just using rethorics to try and get people's attention.
Anyway, bye bye.

Reactions: HogRocket

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Hmm... What are you complaining about exactly?
You say you're not kink shaming nor is unsupportive or artistic expression, but that's pretty much what you have been doing so far in this thread. And I really, really have a hunch that you only read the game's description and didn't understand what I meant with it.

It actually just feels like you're mad or jealous because someone created something you could have created yourself.

You know... Therapy would help you a great deal with all those insecurities and stuff like that.

I used to be just like you some years ago, going on random threads and throwing insults left and right, criticizing devs without any real substance behind my arguments (you can look through my post history, you'll see what I'm talking about).
The thing is, at the end of the day I did it just so I could feel better about myself and forget that I just felt like a loser who wasn't good for anything besides complaining.

As I said, therapy helped a great deal on that. Nowadays I know myself better and can feel better about what I am or want to be. I'm still far from being really fine with myself, but I'm getting there, one day...

What I'm trying to say is, stop, get some help.

As for the incest you keep mentioning, I won't lie that this game originally started with that fetish in mind, but it's been long since it's past that. So much that I don't support or endorse that kind of content anymore and, if I may be honest, the game is way better off without it. The story feels more organic and the character reactions and relationships don't feel shoehorned down the player's throat. If someone wants to mod their game to have that kind of content though, then that's on them, and they won't receive any kind of support from me.
I'm definitely not reading that whole wall of text. But, yeah, def not jealous of making a mommy-f[]cking game. I'm not artistically talented, so it's not something I'd try and then get jealous of if it didn't work out. I admire talent and applaud it. But jealousy is not really a feeling I have a problem with. But thanks for being concerned.

• Angry
Reactions: TheThirst

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm definitely not reading that whole wall of text. But, yeah, def not jealous of making a mommy-f[]cking game. I'm not artistically talented, so it's not something I'd try and then get jealous of if it didn't work out. I admire talent and applaud it. But jealousy is not really a feeling I have a problem with. But thanks for being concerned.
say-what-dunno.gif

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great, Mega won't let me download it because it is pass the free limit of downloadable storage
Creating a free Mega account and using their download manager can increase your download quota a bit.
Some time ago people used to reboot their DSL modem to refresh their IP and continue downloading once they reached the free quota, I dunno if it still works tho.

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
If you are using a VPN, you can just pick another location or just turn it on and off to refresh your IP address. It works all the time for Mega. Hope that helps.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
so as of right now, is this a kinetic novel if you disable ntr? like the decisions you make in the sandbox just contribute to whether or not ntr turns up? or am i missing something with the disclaimer on the fetish selection screen?

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
so as of right now, is this a kinetic novel if you disable ntr? like the decisions you make in the sandbox just contribute to whether or not ntr turns up? or am i missing something with the disclaimer on the fetish selection screen?
*keeps going*
oh this is gonna be one of those games huh
alright lesgo

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The only thing you're missing is a sense of humor. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Eidolic

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
not bad. although it looks bored with the character model. already seen in other games. hope there are additional new character models that are not in any game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
not bad. although it looks bored with the character model. already seen in other games. hope there are additional new character models that are not in any game.
Where exactly have you seen characters like mine?

madperso

Dec 15, 2021
Honestly, pretty dope game dude. I have been looking for something like this after playing Harem Hotel and your VN has some real potential. The pacing is a little on the quick side, but, other than that, I really enjoy the references and how light hearted this game is. It reminds me of Caribdis' style, which is what I was looking for.

Keep up the work, gonna sub on Pateron so you will be chained down and force to work on this faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I like this game, I enjoy the writing style and the girls are hot but....it just seems to be running off the rails from where the story originally started. I mean the whole escapade with the older sister and the weight lifting competition was fun, but not really integral to the story. And that little side story took over a year to develop.

Given that he has turned the moms house into a sandbox, I expect we will be spending a lot of time there for the foreseeable future. You gotta start to wonder if the major plot point of the Inn is ever going to get back on track. It feels like Lykanz had this original story idea of the inn, then discovered he liked writing about the family more and so wants to stay there.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I like this game, I enjoy the writing style and the girls are hot but....it just seems to be running off the rails from where the story originally started. I mean the whole escapade with the older sister and the weight lifting competition was fun, but not really integral to the story. And that little side story took over a year to develop.

Given that he has turned the moms house into a sandbox, I expect we will be spending a lot of time there for the foreseeable future. You gotta start to wonder if the major plot point of the Inn is ever going to get back on track. It feels like Lykanz had this original story idea of the inn, then discovered he liked writing about the family more and so wants to stay there.
0.07 will be focused on Joana
0.08 will be focused on Luana
0.09 will be a beach themed update with all the girls (minus Linda, ofc)
0.10 will have the protagonist going back to the small town and closing the first chapter of the story.

The lack of an inn has been a running gag in my community for some time now.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes