3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
You may want to reconsider the name of the game, since there's a current, frequently updated game by the same name.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You may want to reconsider the name of the game, since there's a current, frequently updated game by the same name.

Yeah, I've seen that around. It's likely that some things may have same or similar names. At least there are a few differences. Mine is 3DCG there's is 2D. Also, it's HTML and mine is not. So I did consider this when going forward with the name for my game. Thanks for the comment though.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
On top of that...they cannot be creative with plot and imagination. I can recall too many times from 2 years ago when I have paid for good starting game plot, but those games were never finished. Sooo...I'll stick with more creative and more inteligent developers, with original storyline and proper updates on time. Not with games that held version 0.01 or 0,003 half of the fukin year.

Dude, he just started that game, and your already ranting about it and suggesting he wont update it. That's pretty f'ed up. Yea the basic plot is pretty generic, dad is gone, mom and sisters are around, relationships are developed. but that is generally the games that make money, so that is why it is what we see a lot of. The worst part about your response is you have not even tried the game. I have and the game is not as generic as the synopses makes it out to be. It's actually quite interesting.

If your going to respond to a game at least give a constructive criticism about THE GAME and not a rant to the developer about what OTHER DEVS did, and then use that as a lame ass excuse for why you're not going to try his game. If you don't want to try it, then don't try it, but there is absolutely no need to rant to him about it.

In today's market an original idea is hard to find, almost every idea has been re-hashed and re-used. You will not find an original idea or story in a plot synopses, every single one can be broken down to its base elements, and you will find the same thing in a dozen or more games/stories/movies. The originality comes in the actual execution of the game or story. Unless you play the game or read the story, you really have no basis to say it is not original or good.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
To stop skip when pressing the skip button. Just press it again. You can also just hold down ctrl like in Ren'Py.

I hadn't thought to do a 32-bit version. That was my fault to assume there wouldn't be a need for it. So that is fixed now.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Hopefully, the changes I made will help. Also since the game's code is javascript. It might be a good idea to make sure Java is updated. I will look for an old laptop I have to start testing it on there as well.
Ok thanks for the help. I am sorry if I sounded rude to you. Its just that we wait for a game to download hoping to give it a try as soon as it is downloaded and when we are not able to play it is frustrating so I was pissed off. Once again I am sorry if I was rude to you.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Vaibhav Sharma no worries. I play these games as well. I understand the frustration. It's why I've tried to acknowledge as many of the issues as I can think of. The input still helps. I will remember to mention that for other people.

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
For people having trouble playing this, you can try opening index.html in Firefox. The game ran better for me in Firefox than it did under Wine :p

As for the mother leaving, she could also be visiting, informing and paying (part of the will) the husbands other mistresses/girlfriends/wives that live around the world where he was spending the rest of the year when he wasn't home. I'd imagine meeting the other women wouldn't be fun for her if it were the case.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
For people having trouble playing this, you can try opening index.html in Firefox. The game ran better for me in Firefox than it did under Wine :p

As for the mother leaving, she could also be visiting, informing and paying (part of the will) the husbands other mistresses/girlfriends/wives that live around the world where he was spending the rest of the year when he wasn't home. I'd imagine meeting the other women wouldn't be fun for her if it were the case.
Hrmm well if I remember correctly the MC got all the money from the will, so I don't imagine she would be wanting to pay them out of her pocket. Also she reacted pretty distraught when he touched her in the morning.

She was even trying to leave earlier than she told him possibly to not make it any harder on herself maybe even make her lose her nerve. That would tell me she was NOT looking forward to what was gonna happen and not in any simple way.
Whatever she was on her way to do was something that was disturbing her to her core. At least that was the impression I got.

Given his situation, everyone does seem to be walking on eggshells around him which would allude to everyone knowing more about what is happening than him and maybe they just want to make sure he doesn't run away screaming with the money before they can coax him into a version of the truth.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Ok thanks for the help. I am sorry if I sounded rude to you. Its just that we wait for a game to download hoping to give it a try as soon as it is downloaded and when we are not able to play it is frustrating so I was pissed off. Once again I am sorry if I was rude to you.
Hi again. Another issue I am facing here is the game is opening and a blank screen is showing not going any further and not also showing that it is "not responding." It is just stuck there. I am attaching an image for your reference. Sorry to trouble you again and again.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Woah, move it to renpy
And i'm stuck while michiko talking to mc,
"I want to give my condelences......"

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Woah, move it to renpy
And i'm stuck while michiko talking to mc,
"I want to give my condelences......"
Ren'Py would run better right away for sure.

Unfortunately because of my limited time and limited coding skills. It isn't as easy. Even though Python is one of the easier coding languages. Visual Novel Maker has a GUI interface so the commands, pre-coded scripts, can just be dragged and dropped into a scene. Just need a basic understanding of coding. Which I do.

For being stuck at that spot. What type of system do you have? Because VNM uses Javascript, it can be a little GPU and memory dependent.

I will be working on finding ways for it to run better for next update.

You can try opening the index.html file inside the game folder with Firefox. As suggested above. Chrome won't run it. Because the game code is Javascript. The browser seems to run it better on certain machines.
Thanks for checking it out.

Reactions: VNON

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
nwm,
on firefox its work fine, look good, until its stuck again :D

maybe cuz my fapping laptop its just 2gb ram, :D

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
after patch the game does not start at all...
Did it work before the patch?
Is it the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
Try opening the index.html file in the game folder. That's worked for some. I'm working on getting it to work smoother for less beefy machines.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Did it work before the patch?
Is it the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
Try opening the index.html file in the game folder. That's worked for some. I'm working on getting it to work smoother for less beefy machines.
i found the problem. when the patch instructions says that overwrite data files it should says that combine the files...

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
is it me or any one else notice that MC's mom is going to fuck his father's friends?

well great game i love it i do not know why but it worked slowly at my pc
Hi gartal,

You asked - is it me or anyone else notice that MC's mom is going to fuck his father's friends?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------

You said - well great game i love it i do not know why but it worked slowly at my pc

Shout out to Game Dev

Hey Mannitt, thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Hi gartal,

You asked - is it me or anyone else notice that MC's mom is going to fuck his father's friends?

------------

You said - well great game i love it i do not know why but it worked slowly at my pc

Shout out to Game Dev

Hey Mannitt, thanks for the game and good luck.

Well then i'll wait for the updates
Thanks i liked your ideas for the witches

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes