3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I know Mannitt pretty we'll and he's super good DAZ man... He's been working so long on this game to get it just right. I know I'll enjoy it for sure.

Reactions: Domiek

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
The premise looks really interesting but the engine is kind of clunky.

The wait time after each click is too long, it disrupts the flow of the story in my eyes.
Thanks for the heads up, can't stand games that take so long for every action.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, I'm neither a programmer nor developer...but this game seriously needs to optimized or something. It takes forever for the dialogue to actually "dialogue" and what is up with all the horror-movie style dissolves between screens? It just runs so painfully slow...even after a total reboot/restart. Is it just this strange engine? I don't think so, because I've played other games using the exact same game engine (same splash screen and everything) and it ran just fine.

Also, who are these people exactly? I may not know a great deal about social cues, but I'm pretty sure funerals are meant to be austere and sombre occasions- not a forum to discuss sexual exploits and location(s) of said fluids from aforementioned acts. :)
It just makes that characters instantly unlikable. Whether they loved, hated, or tolerated the poor sod in the box- they at least owe him some minimal amount of dignity and respect... :)

I'm on the fence about who had the worst outfit- the leather-looking business suit, the tin foil dress, the goth Pippi Longstocking outfit, the skirt so short you could see under-boob, or the mom's- looking like she was coming down the catwalk while delivering the eulogy. Lol This is what they decided to wear to a funeral?

I don't know if this was from the colored text on against the black BG, but I'm pretty sure it said "...sewing wild oats..."- that would be a neat trick, but it's supposed to be "...sowing wild oats...". Just sayin' :)

All that aside, this game has promise. You are curious about where the mom is going and why it has to be done in that manner. The redhead was cute, so Rule 34'ing her should be fun and interesting. For good measure, throw in her little friend...

I'll definitely see where this is at in a couple updates or so...

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Tried but whatever this is does not load on my poor computer. sorry, was hoping to see this.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
is it me or any one else notice that MC's mom is going to fuck his father's friends?

well great game i love it i do not know why but it worked slowly at my pc
Yeah that is where my brain said " I got a bad feeling about this." But yes that is the vibe I got from the conversation. Cringy to me but I still want to see where this goes.

Reactions: Ying Ko and gartal

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As long as it's a female "Jilly Goat"...
Like the potential of the game but hate the engine. Having said that though, it is a wysiwyg game engine so it allows non coders like my useless self to bring us new content, so it all can't be that bad, right??? The one knock I have is that 1/3 of the screen is blotted out by the text box and gui components, but that's not on the dev! Look forward to the game progression and doing bad things to the friends & fam...
Yeah, but it's how slow everything is that is the real killer. Slow appearing text and slow fades is a killer.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks good could be a little more streamlined and like others i have a bad feeling the mother is getting involved in things she likely shouldn't

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I liked the story so far and the models are not bad. I was sad that the mom was not on the list of romance-able characters and I have a bed feeling about her leaving. It has a very creepy vibe that she is, for some reason, not just going to tell people he is dead but offer herself to them. I also get the vibe she might not be coming back, something bad is going to happen to her.

Reactions: Kendra

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I liked the story so far and the models are not bad. I was sad that the mom was not on the list of romance-able characters and I have a bed feeling about her leaving. It has a very creepy vibe that she is, for some reason, not just going to tell people he is dead but offer herself to them. I also get the vibe she might not be coming back, something bad is going to happen to her.
I know right your not the only one with a bad feeling but i thought if you used the incest mod she was on the list oh well would not be the first time i was wrong

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I know right your not the only one with a bad feeling but i thought if you used the incest mod she was on the list oh well would not be the first time i was wrong
The incest patch didn’t change the nature of the relationships, it just added lust and corruption to the their stats. The mom may still return, as there are five character spaces (one blank) and only five female characters.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The incest patch didn’t change the nature of the relationships, it just added lust and corruption to the their stats. The mom may still return, as there are five character spaces (one blank) and only five female characters.
I hope your right

Reactions: Ying Ko

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know what to make of that. Strange family, and I would never allow my mom to take my plane on a mystery tour. :)
On the other hand, I was able to play through. (y)

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes