3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Absent father, very close to mom & sister, 2 best friends both (supposedly) hot females: so, MC is gay, right?

From the screens this just looks too busy to be immersive. Can't enjoy scenes with all that clutter in the way. I'll have to pass on this but good luck.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Don't you have 32 bit game. I downloaded and came to know it is 64 bit and I have 32 bit Windows. I suggest you to please mention whether the download is for 64 bit or 32 bit so that our download effort and time doesn't go waste.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Don't you have 32 bit game. I downloaded and came to know it is 64 bit and I have 32 bit Windows. I suggest you to please mention whether the download is for 64 bit or 32 bit so that our download effort and time doesn't go waste.
i'd like 32bit also..my system is 64 bit..but my video only handles opengl 1.4..so if there is a lesser version..please gimme..lol...this is one of those 64bit games my system says hell no to.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Skip function can't be stopped once it is started.
To stop skip when pressing the skip button. Just press it again. You can also just hold down ctrl like in Ren'Py.

Don't you have 32-bit game. I downloaded and came to know it is 64-bit and I have 32 bit Windows. I suggest you to please mention whether the download is for 64 bit or 32 bit so that our download effort and time doesn't go waste.
I hadn't thought to do a 32-bit version. That was my fault to assume there wouldn't be a need for it. So that is fixed now.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Hopefully, the changes I made will help. Also since the game's code is javascript. It might be a good idea to make sure Java is updated. I will look for an old laptop I have to start testing it on there as well.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
To stop skip when pressing the skip button. Just press it again. You can also just hold down ctrl like in Ren'Py.

I hadn't thought to do a 32-bit version. That was my fault to assume there wouldn't be a need for it. So that is fixed now.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Hopefully, the changes I made will help. Also since the game's code is javascript. It might be a good idea to make sure Java is updated. I will look for an old laptop I have to start testing it on there as well.
well hell..MY BAD..i have java disabled..LOL..its up to date..but i never use it so have it disabled :p...i'm such a noob :D
oh..redownloading!!! HAHAAA!!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no go :( i think i'm being held back by opengl 1.4..this old Dell has integreated intelcraptastic video...which is limited to 1.4..it SUCKS..and i cannot put my nvidia in as it requires a plug in to the PS and the dell PS is..a pos..LOL
will try the 32bit version..who knows..LOL
no go :( please still be around in april when i'm able to afford to get my main system fixed..HAHAAA!!! it'll run everything

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this is well worth a watch,the start set an interesting story line,will it fulfil its potential time will tell,good start,well done & good luck N7

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@ThunderRob yeah just looked at the system requirements. It needs at least OpenGL 4.1. I plan on continuing. With an exception to an apocalypse of course.

Reactions: Kendra

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Only for information, some of them are trans o only very ugly?
No one is trans. I adjusted every model myself. If you think they look ugly. Nothing I can do about that. I'm happy with the way they came out.

I see how it is mannitt, just gonna let N7 have topic instead of klx hmph.

everyone hates the trap fag le sigh
Not quite the content you like Klx. Mostly the reason for my reply above.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
No one is trans. I adjusted every model myself. If you think they look ugly. Nothing I can do about that. I'm happy with the way they came out.

Not quite the content you like Klx. Mostly the reason for my reply above.
I am sorry dev. models are ok it was only the example screen at first of this thread

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
>>>
Looks 2 me, too many characters and same old already clichee storyline seen billion times B4 !!!
Instead to finish some game, most ove developers change account name, and start on literally same bullshit...I never saw sum game been completed in last 2 years on this site, and they keep asking why we wont pay or follow on patreon anymore. U can only lie limited times in yo life. I already quit on this game without downloading or tryin at all. Same ol' bullshit plot that will never be finished.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Ursus4321 It's cool. I looked at the Character Info shot and they don't look great with no expression. I'll probably adjust that. Give them a simple expression when not hovered over.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
On top of that...they cannot be creative with plot and imagination. I can recall too many times from 2 years ago when I have paid for good starting game plot, but those games were never finished. Sooo...I'll stick with more creative and more inteligent developers, with original storyline and proper updates on time. Not with games that held version 0.01 or 0,003 half of the fukin year.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes