Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Too intrusive, no space in the DB, requires new entry and file/coordinates specification for it. or entry specific to the outfit if it's not a new "item" piece. Basically it's not a clean modification but it would need to modify a lot of ingame scripts.

I disagree with the realism of that. You're just some frisky medieval TSA agent. The I changed my mind button sounds nice, but it would also slow down the flow as you have to wait for the animation and click on something while time moves onwards. It's worth consideration though.

It's funny you say that because that's exactly one of the things I was working on before I stopped.
Few tweaks that would trigger in certain cases, like if you used their ass and their other holes next you'd get a comment from it (not on slutty characters, just non-sluts).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one was an different/extra greeting comment from the new applicant if you denied and forced to leave naked the previous character (Mandalore's idea) and other in-context variations that make it feel less streamlined.
I decided not to make a last update, not because it doesn't work but because it means adding lines for every in-game character. I may patch it up when the time for an update comes, but don't hold your breath, refer to my stance on updates on that other post I made.
Is that comment in the far right exclusive to the catgirl?

Sep 21, 2020
Is that comment in the far right exclusive to the catgirl?
No, the DB entry was added to every generic character in game, I just didn't bother adding dialogue for the rest (yet)
If and when the update comes, there will be many situational alternative dialogue entries.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Procrastinatus and everyone
Do you know how to edit the pinpoint/place the cursor in the right place when you edit other characters?
For example:
001. Pinch nipple & 002. Stimulate genitalia-> I want the cursor to place correctly on the nipple and genitalia area
003. Rub crotch 004. Please treat me with respect -> These are also the same, I want to change the text description, how do you edit the text files?
Lastly,
005. Stimulate genitalia (with ahegao) -> You can see the description using the black glasses:

Aletta
First time
Sex (Genitalia) 00
Sex (Anal) 00
(adding)
Sex (...) 00

Erogenous Area
Genitalia
(add more?)

Favored Fetish
None
(add more?)

Masturbation
About once a week
(Can I add the character phase/setting) where girls who masturbate more frequently have more "gaping" genitalia while the virgins have more "closed" genitalia? I have edited several sprites to reflect the concept.

How do I change the text description and apply the character's setting accordingly?

Sep 21, 2020
Are there plans to add characters like from games or from anime to the mod?
No

Procrastinatus and everyone
Do you know how to edit the pinpoint/place the cursor in the right place when you edit other characters?
For example:
001. Pinch nipple & 002. Stimulate genitalia-> I want the cursor to place correctly on the nipple and genitalia area
Yes I made translations for that
Type 21 -> Character -> Look for Genitalia Y and Nipple distance X, increase the value for wider/lower, decrease it for closer/higher
The nipples on the sprite must be evenly spaced from the center, if you're making a new character sprite.

003. Rub crotch 004. Please treat me with respect -> These are also the same, I want to change the text description, how do you edit the text files?
Lastly,
005. Stimulate genitalia (with ahegao) -> You can see the description using the black glasses:
I don't understand what you're saying, but Dialogue lines are on Type 24 -> Character -> Turn the page until you find what you're looking for.
Edit After [Eng], mind the #0-2 @0-9 Expressions.

Aletta
First time
Sex (Genitalia) 00
Sex (Anal) 00
(adding)
Sex (...) 00

Erogenous Area
Genitalia
(add more?)

Favored Fetish
None
(add more?)

Masturbation
About once a week
More what? I don't understand what you're asking

(Can I add the character phase/setting) where girls who masturbate more frequently have more "gaping" genitalia while the virgins have more "closed" genitalia? I have edited several sprites to reflect the concept.
No, not with ease. Genitalia is tied to body type, which is the same for all characters in that type.
You'd need to look into Common Events, but you're gonna have a very tough time doing so.

How do I change the text description and apply the character's setting accordingly?
Edit the entries and hit update.

EDIT: If you're asking where to change erogenous zone, lost virginity to and all of that, browse through the pages on type 21, there's a slide for hose settings. Erogenous zone has 5 entries marking the probability of having that erogenous spot, just set one to 100 and leave the others 0

Reactions: RetiredMember

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Just to be clear, the Special characters (ie. D.Va and 2B) are very rare recurring ones and not one-time visits, right? It's because I encountered one of them in the 1st stage when I couldn't even molest interact with her :( . Was hoping that the special characters were recurring in that regard, regardless of rarity. Procrastinatus

Last edited:

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Just to be clear, the Special characters (ie. D.Va and 2B) are very rare recurring ones and not one-time visits, right? It's because I encountered one of them in the 1st stage when I couldn't even molest interact with her :( . Was hoping that the special characters were recurring in that regard, regardless of rarity. Procrastinatus
I encountered D.Va twice. They're definitely recurring characters, not one-time visitors.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
How do you obtain the tools to edit the mechanics/story/character/ basically the editor of the game? That's actually my whole question... I can't edit it... (the user database editor). Ok, I just found it, nvm.

This is the editor right? But it looks different to your editor...

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Spoil at your own risk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They can't be recurring throughout every stage because their encounters are tied to whatever business they have where you encounter them. But they should spawn whenever.

Sep 21, 2020
How do you obtain the tools to edit the mechanics/story/character/ basically the editor of the game? That's actually my whole question... I can't edit it... (the user database editor). Ok, I just found it, nvm.

This is the editor right? But it looks different to your editor...
That's exactly it.
Read the notes I left for you on the txt and in the editor (bottom left corner).
Relevant "Types" (column on the left) entries for character creation on USER DB are 21 (data), 22 (image files), 23 and 24 (character dialogue).
I translated most of it.
Click on those types, select a character and browse through the pages.

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a way to extract the files or download a version with everything unzipped like v1.25 and thus have everything updated and be able to modify the game?
I would like to know how.

Sep 21, 2020
Is there a way to extract the files or download a version with everything unzipped like v1.25 and thus have everything updated and be able to modify the game?
I would like to know how.
Last page
1.3 Dev Package:
Enjoy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elmodios

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Hi Procrastinatus
Thanks for all the input!
Anyway, How do you input all the text you want into the WOLF's character editor?
For example:
Chubby Woman:
Original utterance: やだ (in Japanese)
Translated utterance (your patch): Nooo
My patch (I want to change): It's not that I hate it ...

I saw that you use [ENG]? Should I write [ENG] "It's not that I hate it ..." and then hit the update button?
Several changes that I tried didn't yield the result that I wanted like for example: prostitution level. What is its effect?

Another question:
How do I use the same/ similar parameter to the 4 non-scripted Rare Encounter unique characters that can be found in different situations in-game?
For example, I want to make similar character like Grace1, Grace2, Grace3 using my own character sprites but slavable (treated as MobWoman) yet have the characteristic/event like rare encounter such as Ayla(Star)?

Thanks before!

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Procrastinatus
Thanks for all the input!
Anyway, How do you input all the text you want into the WOLF's character editor?
Type 24
There's a TXT added to the Dev Package that tells you what all relevant types do.

I saw that you use [ENG]? Should I write [ENG] "It's not that I hate it ..." and then hit the update button?
Several changes that I tried didn't yield the result that I wanted like for example: prostitution level. What is its effect?
You're on type 21, that's for character data. Refer to the txt
Prostitution difficulty = lower means more expensive, higher means cheaper if I remember right

Another question:
How do I use the same/ similar parameter to the 4 non-scripted Rare Encounter unique characters that can be found in different situations in-game?
For example, I want to make similar character like Grace1, Grace2, Grace3 using my own character sprites but slavable (treated as MobWoman) yet have the characteristic/event like rare encounter such as Ayla(Star)?
The reason those characters are not slave-able is because they are multiple characters, as you can see in the editor. To make them slaveable you need to go to type 22 and add the files for Ma (graffiti) and Maa (lust mark), that's pretty much all the game checks for. Maybe F0m, I'm not sure, experiment. But what changes is having those files pointed at or not, there isn't a value on type 21 you need to change or anything like that.

To make a character's carbon copy you need to copy the entries on "Data" to an empty slot
Copy "Character X" to "Slot 44" (or any empty slot) -> right click on "Character X", copy, right click on "Empty slot", paste.
Do this for types 21, 22, 23 and 24, you'll have a perfect copy.

The only thing making these characters rare is how they're called by the stage event. I think Type 19 (Please refer to the txt and notes I specifically left for you).
On the notes on Type 19 (lower left corner in the editor) it explains more or less what's been done to allow new characters. Good luck

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
To be honest, I don't understand the Type 21/Type 24/Type19 that you mention, is it the number in the editors?
Please refer to the txt and notes I specifically left for you> which one?

Anyway, thanks. I will tinker with the editor after I finish my job and works first.

Sep 21, 2020
To be honest, I don't understand the Type 21/Type 24/Type19 that you mention, is it the number in the editors?
Please refer to the txt and notes I specifically left for you> which one?

Anyway, thanks. I will tinker with the editor after I finish my job and works first.
It's where you run the editor and the game: PCP_Dev_Package_READ.txt
Open editor.
Menu on top -> View -> User Database
Column on the left (Type)
Middle column is for characters, or Stages, or whatever the type defines
Right column is the variables/string entries

On the bottom right it'll show you the full entry after you click on a field.
On the bottom left I wrote down some notes for other modders.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes