• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
For type 24 just use enter, works fine.
Also, mind the expression code
Check the F image files, generally speaking it goes like this
@ = F
# = Fx

#0 : Sweat drop
#1 : Blush
#2 : Blush + Sweat drop
#3 : blank <- Using this space to make Emma cry

@0 : Default face expression
@1 : Closed eyes, speaking
@2 : blank <- I'm using it on some characters for cheeky comment expression, post sex stuff, cry face for Emma
@3: Surprised, wide eyes open mouth
@4: Upset
@5: blank <- I'm using it on some characters for overwhelmed pre-ahegao face
@6: Moan, closed eyes, open mouth
@7: Open mouth, for checkup and blowjobs
@8: For kissing
@9: blank <- I'm using it for Ahegao on some characters

So You wanna go
#0@1Are you sure that's necessary? (Sweat drop, closed eyes, talking)

#2@6Ahhh.. Stop it!! (Blushing + Sweat drop, eyes closed, open mouth, moaning)

Experiment a bit. You can make 2, 5 and 9 to add further detail to your characters. Just remember to reference them on entry 22
Oh that's amazing. I will try this out for sure. For longer dialog like in the spoilers below, is it possible to trigger multiple expressions in different stages? Is it possible to break the box up and trigger like 3-4 boxes to get multiple stages of facial expression?

I edited my post above not knowing your made a new one so I will just move it down here.

I made a quick test of Olivea being the ultimate bitch to test out longer dialog. Had to cut some lines because it went off the top of the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also wondering if it's possible to use the red areas. Can dialog for certain events be somewhat randomized. Like there are 3 alternative things she could say if the Dress Up Denied line is triggered and the game just randomly selects one of them?

wwww.jpg

Sep 21, 2020
Solid mod. Hoping for some more curvy mobs like the elf.

On another note, any plans on adding slutty dialogue variants to non mobs? Trader, hana, etc.
Unique characters only use the non-slutty variant, which can be slutty (Paula). Generic characters have 2 variants depending on if the game determines them to fall in the slutty or non slutty category.

I just had a pretty ambitious idea for a single rare character, it's genius but I won't share any deets.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, the DB entries are just values, in this case string values called by scripts. but good luck with messing with Common Events.
You mentioned that while testing. What's exactly are common events. Editing the dialog here actually seems simple once I know the layout. Is there something I am not understanding. Is this just for sandbox or something and it's harder when it comes to story mode?

I just had a pretty ambitious idea for a single rare character, it's genius but I won't share any deets.
I had one too that makes use of the third character state that BP code introduced. What about a girl who's a piss fetishist and she pee's when she's horny. And the character state used for wet vagina could be used for her urination state.

Sep 21, 2020
Oh that's amazing. I will try this out for sure. For longer dialog like in the spoilers below, is it possible to trigger multiple expressions in different stages? Is it possible to break the box up and trigger like 3-4 boxes to get multiple stages of facial expression?
No.

Also wondering if it's possible to use the red areas. Can dialog for certain events be somewhat randomized. Like there are 3 alternative things she could say if the Dress Up Denied line is triggered and the game just randomly selects one of them?
I mean, you can go to Common events when the dialogue is called in and make a quick RNG switch to reference the original and a red area.
Then you'd have to add dialogue for every character. Easier said than done given Common Events is pure moonspeak.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
No.

I mean, you can go to Common events when the dialogue is called in and make a quick RNG switch to reference the original and a red area.
Then you'd have to add dialogue for every character. Easier said than done given Common Events is pure moonspeak.
Unfortunate. But still, I can work around this.

As for common events I still don't fully understand, but if I have to deal with moonrunes then I will just stick to the translated parts.

TheRandomDick

Oct 18, 2020
Chrisia's text in Dimant, regarding the Dimant terrorists, calls Vusi by two different pronouns, in

"But his movements are hard to track,
so we don't know which
region she's currently in"

Parallel, Richards advice regarding the wanted list cuts off his third speech bubble:

"So if you're looking for
one of the wanted people,
use the flags to increase the odd" which I assume would be continued as "s of encountering them" or some such

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
Unfortunate. But still, I can work around this.

As for common events I still don't fully understand, but if I have to deal with moonrunes then I will just stick to the translated parts.
In regular lingo, Common Scripts will say:
When event "After sex, first time"
Load this and that
Get this text from User Database ( 24, [Character Number], 68 )
Display it as dialogue.

You could modify it like this:
Load this and that
Get random value 1~2
If 1:
If 2:
Get this text from User Database ( 24, [Character Number], 77 ) //Unused field
End
Display it as dialogue.

The problem is it's now displaying it for every character so you need to modify every blank field to be something.
You could make a condition for [Character number] to be something specific, of course.

But it's always easier said than done. If this was all in english it would be a breeze. Alas, it's not.

Sep 21, 2020
Chrisia's text in Dimant, regarding the Dimant terrorists, calls Vusi by two different pronouns, in

"But his movements are hard to track,
so we don't know which
region she's currently in"

Parallel, Richards advice regarding the wanted list cuts off his third speech bubble:

"So if you're looking for
one of the wanted people,
use the flags to increase the odd" which I assume would be continued as "s of encountering them" or some such
Not touching Plot things, too extensive to correct, same reason as items and other small things are left alone.

May I suggest an option to skip foreplay?
It's called succubus cream, if you don't want them to orgasm, kiss them.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
In regular lingo, Common Scripts will say:
Load this and that
Display it as dialogue.

You could modify it like this:
Load this and that
Get random value 1~2
If 1:
If 2:
Get this text from User Database ( 24, [Character Number], 77 ) //Unused field
End
Display it as dialogue.

The problem is it's now displaying it for every character so you need to modify every blank field to be something.
You could make a condition for [Character number] to be something specific, of course.

But it's always easier said than done. If this was all in english it would be a breeze. Alas, it's not.
Oh I see it's for more customized dialog, in terms of choosing what string is used and the order. I understand now, thanks. So I am just editing the dialog strings themselves, but common events is changing string orderings and calling new ones and such?

Sep 21, 2020
Oh I see it's for more customized dialog, in terms of choosing what string is used and the order. I understand now, thanks. So I am just editing the dialog strings themselves, but common events is changing string orderings and calling new ones and such?
Precisely, the User Database is just that, a bunch of values, a library. Common Events is the librarian handling the books.

SlicedBread

Jun 22, 2017
Good stuff! I've got an edit I've been using for the 'orgasm' audio file if you'd like to incorporate it. The original is just some generic RPG water rushing sound. I layered some squelchy drippy sounds together in Premier for something much jucier. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Good stuff! I've got an edit I've been using for the 'orgasm' audio file if you'd like to incorporate it. The original is just some generic RPG water rushing sound. I layered some squelchy drippy sounds together in Premier for something much jucier. Let me know if you'd be interested.
That's nice. And on that topic Procrastinatus, would it be technically possible to add custom sounds during the examinations? I'm thinking specifically of adding some moans to spice up the sex. I fugure that replacing existing sfx files is easy enough (like the aforementioned orgasm audio), but I wonder if adding new sounds to play at certain times would be feasible...

Reactions: Procrastinatus

The Butler

May 3, 2017
For type 24 just use enter, works fine.
Also, mind the expression code
Check the F image files, generally speaking it goes like this
@ = F
# = Fx

#0 : Sweat drop
#1 : Blush
#2 : Blush + Sweat drop
#3 : blank <- Using this space to make Emma cry

@0 : Default face expression
@1 : Closed eyes, speaking
@2 : blank <- I'm using it on some characters for cheeky comment expression, post sex stuff, cry face for Emma
@3: Surprised, wide eyes open mouth
@4: Upset
@5: blank <- I'm using it on some characters for overwhelmed pre-ahegao face
@6: Moan, closed eyes, open mouth
@7: Open mouth, for checkup and blowjobs
@8: For kissing
@9: blank <- I'm using it for Ahegao on some characters

So You wanna go
#0@1Are you sure that's necessary? (Sweat drop, closed eyes, talking)

#2@6Ahhh.. Stop it!! (Blushing + Sweat drop, eyes closed, open mouth, moaning)

Experiment a bit. You can make 2, 5 and 9 to add further detail to your characters. Just remember to reference them on entry 22
Something really interesting I encountered in one game I'm translating is \r[text]
I'm not sure what it does actually as I haven't properly tested the game yet.
IE:

"\c[27]アルマ
「\r[ほ,お]\r[は,か]\r[へ,え]\r[ひ,り]、\r[は,ア]\r[ほ,オ]\r[ふ,く]\r[ん,ん]!」"
←Okaeri Ao-kun
My guess is that it calls for characters/animations.
As in this other case it's.

\c[21]コン
「やっぱり居やがったですね、\r[焔摩,えんま]!」
← You're afraid after all. \r[焔摩,えんま]!
焔摩 - Flame
えんま - Maou.

So yep I don't know if translating it in these cases are a good idea. Not until I'm sure for what this callers are used for.
As in the second case it seems to be calling for files. (even though I didn't find such files among game files).

Anyway. Sorry for going off topic.

Sep 21, 2020
Something really interesting I encountered in one game I'm translating is \r[text]
I'm not sure what it does actually as I haven't properly tested the game yet.
IE:

"\c[27]アルマ
「\r[ほ,お]\r[は,か]\r[へ,え]\r[ひ,り]、\r[は,ア]\r[ほ,オ]\r[ふ,く]\r[ん,ん]!」"
←Okaeri Ao-kun
My guess is that it calls for characters/animations.
As in this other case it's.

\c[21]コン
「やっぱり居やがったですね、\r[焔摩,えんま]!」
← You're afraid after all. \r[焔摩,えんま]!
焔摩 - Flame
えんま - Maou.

So yep I don't know if translating it in these cases are a good idea. Not until I'm sure for what this callers are used for.
As in the second case it seems to be calling for files. (even though I didn't find such files among game files).

Anyway. Sorry for going off topic.
Nah you're good. \c[27] and \r[text] Sound the same as \i[191] and \i[whatever], which on IMPGK is just icons. It's not the files its calling though, but it's going through pointers in the database that translate \i[191] => icon191.png.
Now I'm if \c and \r are part of the same generic image call or pointer to something else, could be a sound?. What I'm sure of is if that format is respected the text should be a found on a field in the database pointing at something else. Would be nice to know what they change in game.
Anyway, Wolf Editor manual is helpful, can't check it out right now. Snoop on the DB, use the search function

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Nah you're good. \c[27] and \r[text] Sound the same as \i[191] and \i[whatever], which on IMPGK is just icons. It's not the files its calling though, but it's going through pointers in the database that translate \i[191] => icon191.png.
Now I'm if \c and \r are part of the same generic image call or pointer to something else, could be a sound?. What I'm sure of is if that format is respected the text should be a found on a field in the database pointing at something else. Would be nice to know what they change in game.
Anyway, Wolf Editor manual is helpful, can't check it out right now. Snoop on the DB, use the search function
\c[number] is text color. That I know.
What was kind of confusing for me was \r[whatever].
1603124167496.png
Source:

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
I'll be updating the mod shortly to 1.3. Aside from some minor dialogue and positioning tweaks. There's a minor improvement regarding sex visuals.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes