VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is there any introduction for the shop item atm? Maybe i rushed things and left something out so I couldn't use it accordingly in the story.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi All,
Well, progress is slow I am afraid. Summer holidays, family, work and access to hardware are all slowing me down and I have come to the realisation that my updates could be as much as six months apart at this rate. So sorry about that.

As a result I am giving up any pretence of this being a money making enterprise and will just use this Patreon page for advertising and distribution. All future posts here will be public and all future builds of the game will be free.

I advise you to delete your pledges and just follow my page instead and I believe you will get notified when I make a post. All future posts will be public ones so you should be able to read everything. I *may* post on development progress and will definitly post links to new builds.

I am most definitly not giving up on the game. This is my hobby and I enjoy doing it. I have already done around 100 renders and 4 animations for 0.2 so I am definitly not going to give up just yet. I am also doing all new renders in 1080p and gradually redoing all the old ones as well so eventually (probably 0.3) the game will be released at a higher definition.

Cheers,
FTB

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
I enjoyed this one, so I'm looking forward to there being more of it.

Keep up the good work!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's really great start :) Game looks promising and ... Sophie looooks so cuuute ... love her from the first sight ... and so innocent ... girl I love ... keep up great work :)

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this put him ftb in his patreon my updates could be as much as six months apart at this rate. So sorry about that :test2::test3::FeelsBadMan::cryingface::'(

Reactions: rKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hilarious writing, gorgeous girls. love it so far but one thing:

What the fuck is going on with his penis size? did he have a supermutant as a dad? Seriously. Need to down size on the MC's penis. We are all happy with 6-10" not something larger then the MC's arm. Seriously, its comical and takes you waaaaay out of the game. Kinda ruined an otherwise stellar game for me. Just give him a normal sized large dick and your golden.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the game.

Rest assured I am toning things down a bit in the next release.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Dont get me wrong. I LOOOOOVE your writing. Each character comes off witty and unique. I dont have any problem with how verbose the MC or other characters are and the Character design is Stellar, seriously. Chris has a few issues with her eyes seeming a little dull but otherwise each is visually eye catching, have sexy outfits (i'm a huge fan of women in hosiery), and have great expressions that really get the character across who they are to you. (sophie's goofy expressions at the hospital made me laugh my ass off.) The goth maid is interesting as heck but needs more fishnet/ gothy style to her. Cant wait to meet the sis.

You have a good game here, just tone down the penis and do something about chris's eyes and more content and you have a AAA+ recommendation from me.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hilarious writing, gorgeous girls. love it so far but one thing:

What the fuck is going on with his penis size? did he have a supermutant as a dad? Seriously. Need to down size on the MC's penis. We are all happy with 6-10" not something larger then the MC's arm. Seriously, its comical and takes you waaaaay out of the game. Kinda ruined an otherwise stellar game for me. Just give him a normal sized large dick and your golden.
No way ! If you want little/middle dick, go play Melody, Man of the house, etc … And who are "we" ? Talk for yourself. "Seriously" X 2, "normal" … You want some serious and normal ? Ok, no more perfect eighteen girls with amazing ass and tits, give us forty moms with fat ass, falling breast and tired faces !

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Average size for men world wide is 5.5. so 6-10 is generous. If you need a penis the size of most people's arms that says more about you then me. Anyways its the Creator's choice what to do with his game. He wants to keep it massive more power to him, I'll just get my gaming elsewhere.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was hooked on this the moment she went all cross-eyed goofy face..that's my kind of dame...sorry to hear updates will be so far apart but i'll be patient and wait..it is worth it.

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
This game has some serious potential. I like games with a hint of humour. Keep up the good work !

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I am still working on this and an update will come out probably in about a month or so. It won't be massive so don't get your hopes up but the story will progress and hopefully every girl will get a little content at least. As this is now a hobby project its less a case of trying to hit a deadline now and more of case of 'fuck it, I'ts been six months so lets release what I have'.

On the subject of walkthroughs I am trying to avoid diverging paths and harem mode vs monogomy mode type decisions so that walkthroughs will hopefully be redundant. Instead I am trying to keep each girls story reasonably independant so you could chose to just not advance a particular girls story if you don't like her or concentrate on just one story to start with to simulate monogamy. As there are no 'hard' choices you can always go back and progress other girls stories later on. Decisions can have consequences but hopefully between two different types of good rather than this way or that.

I hate having to have seperate saves for different story lines and "you can do this or that but not both or neither" type decisions.

I have also taken a few decisons about the story. There will definitly be no NTR, sorry to the fans but its not my thing, I am very possesive. There will also be no macho man, "must protect the weak female" stuff either. All my girls are more than capable of taking care of themselves as you will learn as the story unfolds.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as long as i can go a relationship route with goofy face blondie i'm cool..i'm a sucker for silly chicks :p

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes