VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

1. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

Rated 4/5 due to it being abandoned. Otherwise, I would have rated this 5 stars!
    The setting is great, the story is interesting enough, and each character is unique. The renders are very good and all women are attractive. There's not a lot of thought needed to progress through the game (and not much grinding, either!).
    There's enough content for it to be worth playing and I just wished that it wasn't abandoned as it was really looking promising.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

trex9999

A little bit late to the party, but sad to see the [Abandoned] tag on this one.

I'm rating it a 4/5 only because it is very obviously unfinished, but as far as what is there I think it was shaping up to be one of the best story/game I've played.

Not only is the writing in legible english, but it is witty and entertaining. The story is fun and towards the end of the playable version it gets spicy and even mysterious. Sex slaves, witches and weird cult sex rules.

And of course it's great wank material. A cute, chaste girlfriend who gets off on the idea of having your own little servant/sex toy and even wants to watch and be involved? That ticks about every box for me.

Just writing this review really to say I appreciate the work that went into this one. Sad to see it got dropped. Lots of potential.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Awesome concept, game and models!
    The story and the power/dominance feel put us on the great position to have fun with personel, custumers and so on...
    We are crying our tears out for this one to be abandonned :/
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Caizer

Not bad FTB not bad. Your game can be realy good in the future.
    But I realy hate the graphics. Every dev of VN in Daz Studio doing it bad without making anything their own. Just take models, hair, take the same scenes what use every dev in their game and... done! Game is done. I realy hate that 95% of all devs of VN doesn't have any unique stuff and dont want grow quality of graphics. But still not bad at all. Keep up FTB.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Razaraz

Great renders and a great story with interesting characters.
    I find myself actually caring about how relationships progress which, for me at least, doesn't happen too often in these games.
    The game seems to strike a nice balance of humour along with all of the other parts, making playing through this quite a joy.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

This game shows a lot of promise and potential. I loved every aspect of it. On the fence about downloading it? Hop onto this side!
    Pros:
    + The writing is really good. The dialogues are very well written and the dev is killing it in the writing aspect on the VN.
    + Humor is on point and well done.
    + The major pro is the plot. Sure, you don't see it in the first couple updates, but this one (v0.03) turned it up a notch. The story-line keeps the players guessing and intrigued, and everything is not as it seems.
    + Art and renders. You can already see from the preview pics that the renders are really well done.
    + Worried that it's a sandbox type and you have to grind? Don't. The game tilts fully towards VN in this update.
    +Animations are fluid and crisp. Rare to see those in a v0.3
    Cons:
    - The only thing I can think of, is there aren't much choices at this point. But it's still the early stages, so I'm expecting it to change.

I really have high hopes for this and I wish the best to the developer.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.2 is:

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Story
    -lots of different scenes
    -like the animations

Cons:
    -still in early stages

In my Opinion it is worth a download,
    Even though it's at the beginning I had alot of fun playing it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ThunderRob

i am giving this 5 stars mainly because the dev is a bloody genius with expressions..he has nailed it...the writing is great and hilarious at times..the situations are fun..this is simply a beautiful game that makes you smile..i'm not into blondes..but the blonde secretary is one of the first to break that wall down..her expressions hit me in my happy spot...i love this game