2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I've checked and updated it and this link should work.
Mega
View attachment SVID_20240213_024625_1.mp4

I'm sorry if im doing it wrong but I cummed on Jess face then tried going into the room she said at the hallway then it said i need a key, then i did this but this is what always happened, i also tried -getting the key then slept til morning then cummed again on Jesse face knowing i still have the key, then i go to the room she said, but then again it said it's locked, im stuck like, im in a loop

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
View attachment 3348993

I'm sorry if im doing it wrong but I cummed on Jess face then tried going into the room she said at the hallway then it said i need a key, then i did this but this is what always happened, i also tried -getting the key then slept til morning then cummed again on Jesse face knowing i still have the key, then i go to the room she said, but then again it said it's locked, im stuck like, im in a loop
That video shows you exploring the hallways

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
View attachment 3348993

Here's a save for just inside the staffroom with minimal progression completed. You might also just need to start a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hmm.
That video shows you exploring the hallways
Yea i only showed getting the key, after doing all that, cause the option wouldn't show if i didn't, maybe joiplay itself is the problem? Have you tried playing it from the beginning? If you did then it must really be a me problem

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Hmm.

Yea i only showed getting the key, after doing all that, cause the option wouldn't show if i didn't, maybe joiplay itself is the problem? Have you tried playing it from the beginning? If you did then it must really be a me problem
I have, yes. That save is from a completely fresh-recompile.

In the video though, you are clicking "Explore the hall" and not "Head to the Staffroom". You've not been doing that the entire time have you?
1707827110670.png

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I have, yes. That save is from a completely fresh-recompile.

In the video though, you are clicking "Explore the hall" and not "Head to the Staffroom". You've not been doing that the entire time have you?
View attachment 3350501
Ive been trying multiple choices, but this is where it leads me in that room, (not the room Jess mentioned) i thought exploring the halls would lead me to the room Jess mentioned since, that's where it says it's locked.
View attachment SVID_20240214_194554_1.mp4

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes