• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
1628931937642.png
Oddly, I found a secret that does exist but the walkthrough didn't mention it (the hint the game gives you about it is very non-obvious, and even the translator missed it among all the unused half-implemented maps). If you go to the fortune teller's house (exterior map) then go east to this area, stand here, and press the confirm button (probably Z on your keyboard) you get teleported to an untranslated map with a puzzle where you have to read signs in order to reveal a chest. Reward is "Jewel of Sylee" which is a reusable item that sets lewdness to 0. It could save you some money on Curse Suppressant, I guess?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuzuniku

Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Sorry for the necro, but I downloaded this game and found out that this is ver 1.12 and not 1.20. Is it possible if somebody can provide the updated version of this game?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Have Lilua continue onward to a clothing room and save point. The
final boss is up head defeat her or lose for an H scene.

If you were naughty, you get the bad ending and the curse is not removed.
If you were good, then the curse is lifted and you live happily ever after.
Could you please be more specific about what counts as good or naughty for getting an ending? It really seems like there is only one ending and no curse lifting is possible.

I came back to this game to crack it open with the Wolf RPG Editor, and I tried with a save where the only lewd thing the heroine did was masturbate a few times, and still got the same ending. The final boss does have slightly different dialogue based on your sexual activity, but that's it.

If anything, the ending seems to hint at a possible sequel.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Any way to adjust my resolution. It goes fullscreen while throwing everything to the right monitor and zooming their sizes.
Played around with it and set game.ini "windowModeFlag" to equal 1 instead of 0 and i think that has fixed it

siestA

Jul 22, 2021
ok so can anyone please help me to fix this problem by dming me in discord idk if i can say anything cos im new so siestA#9999

powerofvoid

Mar 27, 2019
Aha!

I have resolved my green error box!

the correct value of LANG to use with WINE is
Code:
LANG="ja_JP.utf8"
not "ja_JP" or "ja_JP.utf-8"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

DepravedCrusader

Aug 5, 2018
So, I finished the story and went in that cave on the northeast of the 2nd town. First chest had the Demon Tentacle Armor, which was auto-equipped. Didn't pay it any mind, and moved on to the temple, figured I'll unequip it at a save point. After entering the temple, I went right (completely missing the save point location and dressing room on the left). I ran out of libido/fatigue reduction items fast, so I just had the heroine run around the temple, dodging all the horned beasts on the way, trying to find a save point to get rid of that damned armor while having an orgasm every few steps.

Of course that floor is full of dead-end rooms, so eventually she got caught. Now, with 200 Libido and 200 Fatigue from all the orgasms, PP regenerates *extremely* slowly, so she could attack like once every 10 seconds. Of course, losing to 1 of them would get her raped, fall unconscious and sent to a save point, *but* the tentacle armor had so much DR, that she actually regenerated faster than the beasts could damage her.

So there I was, watching the heroine being surrounded and attacked by 3 horned beasts minimum (with a dozen more waiting to get in line), not taking any damage and waiting for her stamina to replenish so I can attack them, all while having forced orgasms by the very armor she wore.

Annoying, but kinda hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

powerofvoid

Mar 27, 2019
where would I put this information to use
When running the game with WINE, either export the value:
Bash:
export LANG="ja_JP.utf8"
wine Game.exe
Or add it at the beginning of the line:
Bash:
LANG="ja_JP.utf8" wine Game.exe

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
error when starting,got green screen with word,something something,i already use locale emulator if u ask me,feels like its not unicode problem rather like missing file

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes