Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ein Typ

Feb 26, 2018
Sadly, for me the game just crashes after loading a new game or a savefile. It shows the typical green error. It dosen't even help starting it with the local emulator.

Glacymew

Oct 19, 2017
To play Japanese games, even translated ones, require having the Japanese Language patch or using some form of app local.
I'm using all that and still getting the green error, is there something more I need now with windows 10?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm using all that and still getting the green error, is there something more I need now with windows 10?
Huh, weird, that should have fixed it. Okay:
1. Are you using a type of applocal or the language pack?
2. If you're using the language pack, have you restarted your computer since?
3. How deep in is your file? To fix problems like this, sometimes it's better to move the game folder to the desktop and see if it runs from there

Galeso

Sep 28, 2018
Hi guys! I downloaded your patched 1.20, but the game ends up taking full-screen and messing up the size of all my windows! Is there a way I can just run it as a lil' window? Thanks, this game is really hot!

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys! I downloaded your patched 1.20, but the game ends up taking full-screen and messing up the size of all my windows! Is there a way I can just run it as a lil' window? Thanks, this game is really hot!
Tried working with the Game.ini file, but that solved nothing
The line "WindowModeFlag= " is not used by this game (although it is used by almost all Wolf games I know)

aishhush

Apr 1, 2018
open Config.exe and select the first option of the second box.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
mostly just a dungeon crawler,annoying locations,no map. he kind of experience that just wants to waste your valuable time.
i don't recommend this.

Mamam141

Jan 19, 2019
Untitled.png
someone can explain this? after being raped in slum, my character is stuck but the game doesn't crash

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Nevermind, I got it working.

However I now want to know how to change things like hair color or skin color

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes