Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I just needed to reinstall the emulator
Aint working for me. Anyone else got a fix? Nothing happens when I try to run a game with it

Edit: found out why. My anti virus keeps thinking that the PROC file is infected with the Alexa virus. Not sure how to proceed.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Go into your virus chest and right click Leproc.exe (or any locale emulator files its taking) and click restore, or restore and add exception.
Funny thing, it's still not working. Am I missing something? I've used it with two other things and it works just fine, but not with this, even though the game works just fine without the emulator...

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Funny thing, it's still not working. Am I missing something? I've used it with two other things and it works just fine, but not with this, even though the game works just fine without the emulator...
That's weird. Dosent work without the emulator for me.
If one of your LE programs arnt being blocked then idk

goshlykomo

Dec 8, 2019
I’m stuck in the cave after losing the boss fight against the ogres, any way to find the room again?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I have no idea what that is

You need this. Make a folder called "Locale emulator" and extract these files there after you download.
Then run the Leinstaller. Your gonna wanna set the menu to japanese.
Keep an eye on LEproc.exe because some antivirus softwares think its a virus
Then right click your game and click "Run as Japanese"

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018

You need this. Make a folder called "Locale emulator" and extract these files there after you download.
Then run the Leinstaller. Your gonna wanna set the menu to japanese.
Keep an eye on LEproc.exe because some antivirus softwares think its a virus
Then right click your game and click "Run as Japanese"
oh ok thank you

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes