• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I was reading the thread for a while so at the end what version should I download to avoid the pharmacy scene freezing?
by the way download the version of kagura

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, do not bother with the Kagura version of the game. They've messed up the encoding for some (not all, somehow) file names, so the engine cannot load them and just freezes.

gdsljkgjdfh

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks man
hmm, i wonder if i can switch the save file between kagura and DL site version
like, after getting past the freeze part on Dl site, save then go back to kagura version using that save file

Edit: it seem like i can without a problem
and the best part is, i dont need to move the save around, since it use same save file in local low
how do i move save? I want to try it too

May 6, 2017
how do i move save? I want to try it too
Like my edit says
u dont need to move any save file between jp and kagura en version,since its automatically use same file
if u still want to find the save file for whatever reason, like placing full save or something
its here
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\LocalLow\Dieselmine\The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls\Utage\SaveMyProject

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
would it be hard for someone to simply mod the font to white or white with black border? Anything but the brown front that blends into the girls bodies or the ground half of the time and makes reading with 100% transparency near impossible. I hate it this game forces me to deal with intrusive windows when I want to see the full pictures of the girls or struggle to read half of the text if I play with the dialogue windows transparent.

MorikoH

Apr 17, 2020
I was trying to use Translator++ to automatically translate this game into my language but it doesn't translate, does anyone know why?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes