• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Weeb34

I don't understand the bad reviews, ofc it is not a great game but it's good, and the scenes are quite hot, specially the three catgirls.......

Also the translation is quite weird, but it's readable, scenes still make sense, so it's not a big issue.

In conclusion, a good game with weird translation.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

I'm a big fan of the scenes and art. I also appreciate that many aspects of the game aren't random bullshit. But the 10 day limit and essentially forced multi-playthrough design are obnoxious as hell. IMO either beat the game once and find the switch that lets you unlock all scenes, or download a full gallery save from someone and just watch the scenes. It's a shame but it's a case of bad game design ruining an otherwise solid bit of ero
  3. 2.00 star(s)

yodyna

This is an ok game with highly wasted potential.

First of all engine is annoying, in lots of scenes you need to wait for characters to move to scripted position in order to progress dialogue. Characters also look kinda cute, but not good enough to be interesting. Camera and moving around town is just tedious and unfun experience.

Second, there is not much to do. There are few scripted scenes that you need to find around the town, you decide with who you sleep at night and... yeah thats it. I understand its a simple game, but town is pretty big and with engine like this game screams for more content and gameplay.

Third, H scenes are just ok. Some i liked but overall they were not worth playing it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

My game has literally stopped at the same beginning Mansion dialogue twice in a row.
    "The Elder's Mansion door swings open"
    And then no more dialogue, I waited 30 seconds and then alt + F4 TWICE now

EDIT: F95 version appears to be freezing for anyone, and everyone. Only the original JP version does not freeze
  5. 3.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

Big tiddy catgirls, shota main prota. , smooth controls and gameplay, interesting story, charming music, very unique art style and fantastic scenes although maybe a bit lacking? I feel like there could be a lot more.

At the end of the day we should be supporting games like these that just straight up drop finished and not making us wait years and years while scamming us with patreon...

3/5

Edit: Unfortunately there's a bug atm which doesn't let you play this masterpiece, hopefully this will be addressed soon

Edit2: The freeze issues have been addressed by someone uploading a fix in the thread, make sure to download that one