Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
Well, theres a way to open up the full game Gallery in the game.

first go through the mission [Looking for Sol] (you do that by talking to the Pharmasist Witch sometime on Day 2) and locate Sol. Afterwards, talk to Both Sol (in Old Town District) and Shiro (Cafe & Bar-SilverVine) and have BOTH of them follow you. Go near the Church and follow the road to a Dead End. There should be some kind of Red TNT detonator switch that allows you to unlock the full gallery outside the game, so you can access all the CG and Replays in the Gallery mode.
This was so specific, still, It didn't work. Should I do it in an specific day or time of the day?

uri995

Jul 21, 2023
this is late but I wanna thank the people who dropped the game link that doesnt freezes, I loved the artstyle and the design of the characters so I'm glad that I will be able to play it, thanks.

Reactions: Demosthenes

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
This was so specific, still, It didn't work. Should I do it in an specific day or time of the day?
oh right, I forgot one important detail. You would first need to beat the game at least one time (10 days). Sorry!!
on the other hand, when you bring either one to follow you, you can pick up these green stars around the village. there should be a total of 7 memories. Doing that will show you how to unlock that [Strange Door] at the Elder's House on the 2nd floor, as well as perhaps may be the true ending of the game.

Kelerick

Oct 19, 2019
Well, theres a way to open up the full game Gallery in the game.

first go through the mission [Looking for Sol] (you do that by talking to the Pharmasist Witch sometime on Day 2) and locate Sol. Afterwards, talk to Both Sol (in Old Town District) and Shiro (Cafe & Bar-SilverVine) and have BOTH of them follow you. Go near the Church and follow the road to a Dead End. There should be some kind of Red TNT detonator switch that allows you to unlock the full gallery outside the game, so you can access all the CG and Replays in the Gallery mode.
You need to beat the game, you didn't mentioned that.
1690098941252.png

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
oh right, I forgot one important detail. You would first need to beat the game at least one time (10 days). Sorry!!
on the other hand, when you bring either one to follow you, you can pick up these green stars around the village. there should be a total of 7 memories. Doing that will show you how to unlock that [Strange Door] at the Elder's House on the 2nd floor, as well as perhaps may be the true ending of the game.
It writes same after beating the game. Just give save if it works with you

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Okay, just beaten the game twice, and used the unlock all on my 3rd playthrough. This game is honestly pretty lame.

There's a 10 days time limit, and there's no NG+/endless feature. From what I understand, it's impossible to unlock everything in a single playthrough unless you're using the "unlock everything" button that can be accessed after beating the game once, which I highly recommend. Fortunately, the gallery on the main menu is shared across all saves, but the events tab is locked to your current save.

Game was divided into 2 time cycles, day and evening. The game was just about scene collecting where you need to fulfil specific criteria to unlock those said events. Some events can only be accessed at specific time, after x amount of days, whether you have the heroines following you or not, and whether you have viewed the prerequisite event(s); Else you'll just see the same scenes and wasted a time/day. I recommend just aim for 2-3 heroines per playthrough because you can't get them all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also extra NPC scene in the cafe & hotsprings, for the latter you need to do a race minigame that can be accessed in old residential, they only appears after specific amount of days has passed, not sure the exact number though. Apologies for not being too depth, but this game is honestly too boring for me to make a depth guide, it's pretty simple so I'm sure you can figure it out yourself.

After beating the game once, the hints to unlock them will be revealed if you're bored and want to unlock everything by yourself legitimately.

The game also has a secret/true ending which I recommend to experience once because it's explained the lore. The people above me has already explained it, but here a quick guide. After beating the game once, you can access the secret ending; Start a new save, play the game normally until you finished the Sol questline, then proceed to the witch mansion and try to open the locked door. After that, go to Sol and ask her to follow you (she's hanging out in old residential, near the place where you find her previously), from now on, you can see fragments (green star) scattered across the town. I'm not sure if the locations is randomized, but here's where I found mine:

They're pretty hard to miss. Just make sure to bring Sol around. After that, you can unlock the secret door and view the secret ending, note that this will end the game prematurely.

To unlock every scenes, you need to finish the game once, then ask both Sol and Shiro to follow you at the same time, then go to the Southwestern Neighborhood (Shiro & Kuro house area) and press the switch.

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
Okay, just beaten the game twice, and used the unlock all on my 3rd playthrough. This game is honestly pretty lame.

There's a 10 days time limit, and there's no NG+/endless feature. From what I understand, it's impossible to unlock everything in a single playthrough unless you're using the "unlock everything" button that can be accessed after beating the game once, which I highly recommend. Fortunately, the gallery on the main menu is shared across all saves, but the events tab is locked to your current save.

Game was divided into 2 time cycles, day and evening. The game was just about scene collecting where you need to fulfil specific criteria to unlock those said events. Some events can only be accessed at specific time, after x amount of days, whether you have the heroines following you or not, and whether you have viewed the prerequisite event(s); Else you'll just see the same scenes and wasted a time/day. I recommend just aim for 2-3 heroines per playthrough because you can't get them all.

There's also extra NPC scene in the cafe & hotsprings, for the latter you need to do a race minigame that can be accessed in old residential, they only appears after specific amount of days has passed, not sure the exact number though. Apologies for not being too depth, but this game is honestly too boring for me to make a depth guide, it's pretty simple so I'm sure you can figure it out yourself.

After beating the game once, the hints to unlock them will be revealed if you're bored and want to unlock everything by yourself legitimately.

The game also has a secret/true ending which I recommend to experience once because it's explained the lore. The people above me has already explained it, but here a quick guide. After beating the game once, you can access the secret ending; Start a new save, play the game normally until you finished the Sol questline, then proceed to the witch mansion and try to open the locked door. After that, go to Sol and ask her to follow you (she's hanging out in old residential, near the place where you find her previously), from now on, you can see fragments (green star) scattered across the town. I'm not sure if the locations is randomized, but here's where I found mine:

They're pretty hard to miss. Just make sure to bring Sol around. After that, you can unlock the secret door and view the secret ending, note that this will end the game prematurely.

To unlock every scenes, you need to finish the game once, then ask both Sol and Shiro to follow you at the same time, then go to the Southwestern Neighborhood (Shiro & Kuro house area) and press the switch.
Do you mind sharing your save file with us? I just wanted the gallery because my computer can barely take the game in low res, so it would take too long for me to complete it

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Full Gallery save:
\AppData\LocalLow\Dieselmine\The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls\Utage\SaveMyProject
Extract the file inside the "SaveMyProject" folder
Idk if this will work or not, I'm not too familiar with the way Unity handle it saves.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

this game would be 2x better if you didn't have to keep replaying the game. appreciate the guide though

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes