souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why don't I have these settings?
That is, mine is completely different, not like in your picture
Just to check, are you just looking at the game settings?

What he's talking about is not the game settings, but part of your computer's settings. On windows that's generally in the control panel, then look for Nvidia or AMD Radeon (the 2 main dedicated GPU manufacturers) there to make sure those settings are right.

If you are looking at your computer settings, it can depend on which brand (and possibly generation) of graphics card you have as well as your operating system.

sashasashasasha

May 20, 2017
in the Nvidia panel everything is different and it’s not even close to what’s in that picture, I don’t know.... most likely the computer is very old because of this and such settings are outdated
Is there another way to solve this?
These problems only happen with oneone1 games

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
in the Nvidia panel everything is different and it’s not even close to what’s in that picture, I don’t know.... most likely the computer is very old because of this and such settings are outdated
Your computer would be really, really old then. My 11ish year old windows 7 settings menu is that one. It's specifically the windows control panel menu, and not like the geforce experience settings (or any other program Nvidea has) as well.

There's also the fun times if you're set to use the built in GPU instead of the dedicated graphics card.

Otherwise, I have no idea. I've never had that issue (but also don't play most RPGMaker games fullscreen.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
It would help if you posted a screenshot so we know what your panel looks like. Nvidia's control panel hides a lot of settings if the integrated graphics card is used instead of the dedicated one.
Also when running the game in windowed mode, does it maintain correct aspect ratio when scaling with the F5 key?

sashasashasasha

May 20, 2017
Now I have another question.... Is it possible to change pictures of size 640 - 480 to pictures of a larger size?

For example: 1080 - 1980 td? And won't this make the game crash?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
does this game have reminiscene/gallery?
After you complete the game for the first time you unlock new game+ and an "extra" entry for the in-game menu with all the H-scenes.
gallery.png
let's pray final version not turned into rpgmz especially for joiplay user
There is no chance of that happening, porting all the assets to a new version alone would be time consuming, but porting the actual scripts for the game logic is nigh impossible as the entire scripting system is different between RPGMaker VXAce and all latter RPGMaker versions. And that's before you factor in that most of this game was scripted in TES, an external scripting and encryption solution that has no support beyond VXAce.

Last edited:

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Project paradise is gone. rip the steam release. was hoping i could get a copy on steam and support the devs

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Project paradise is gone. rip the steam release. was hoping i could get a copy on steam and support the devs
I always had a soft spot for this game since it was the first to include 2+ vocal tracks giving it that extra touch.

Considering Dark Elf Historia just got rereleased and Marauder of Dystopia not too far back, it's not too far a stretch Shiravune might do the same for The Heiress should they feel it's economically viable for them and they have the proper licenses.

In time, Alice may be back to critiquing meat bars just like old times.

• Haha
Reactions: leweder
Jan 15, 2018
I keep getting that error message. I TRIED to do what the Tips and Fixes thing said but it didn't work. Maybe I did it wrong. Please help

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes