leweder

Dec 8, 2018
i play by joiplay everything is normal but only h scene when fighting only cause damage but not display
Sorry I've never used joiplay, but from what I understand you'd need to download and use the I mentioned on the PC first, then transfer the patched game to your phone (you should be able to "manually" copy and overwrite files with the patch on the phone as well, it's just a lot faster and easier on a PC).
Then use this joiplay on your phone if the game gets an error on the loading screen.
Some tutorial about transfering games from pc to phone to use with joiplay. Again, I don't use joiplay so I have no idea if any of this actually works or not.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry I've never used joiplay, but from what I understand you'd need to download and use the I mentioned on the PC first, then transfer the patched game to your phone (you should be able to "manually" copy and overwrite files with the patch on the phone as well, it's just a lot faster and easier on a PC).
Then use this joiplay on your phone if the game gets an error on the loading screen.
Some tutorial about transfering games from pc to phone to use with joiplay. Again, I don't use joiplay so I have no idea if any of this actually works or not.
you don't need a PC, I only have a cell phone and I went to joiplay's Discord and downloaded the patch

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
you don't need a PC, I only have a cell phone and I went to joiplay's Discord and downloaded the patch
Well yeah you don't need a PC for the joiplay crashing patch, that's what I said. He can clearly run the game. He is asking about a patch for the bugged h-animations and I've only made that patch with the PC in mind.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... How's the NTR here? Like, if you loose you get NTR'ed? Also, is this game kind of grindy like "Killing time"?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
So... How's the NTR here? Like, if you loose you get NTR'ed? Also, is this game kind of grindy like "Killing time"?
NTR?Well she's not dating her adoptive father...I can't consider that but technically she wants her first time with J

BaniraAisu

Dec 13, 2017
The monsters in the game don't use any H-attacks or do anything to Alice asides from base attacks/skillset. Is there a way to fix this? I'm past Chapter 5

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Now for the promised guide on figuring out some of the game bugs for people that have little or no programming experience, or are just unfamiliar with RPGMaker scripting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Closing words*
Next thing to do is make a short and simple guide for choice/branching and easily missable NPCs/events/items...
Should i choose patch final or fan patch?
This one is bother me cause i dunno the difference

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Should i choose patch final or fan patch?
This one is bother me cause i dunno the difference
This is the patching post I keep updated with the latest stuff.
Fan_patch linked there is for an automated installer (windows defender doesn't like it for various reasons).
Patch1_final contains all the patched files, but you have to manually decrypt the game and then copy/pate them over (it's faster and doesn't cause issues with windows defender, but obviously you gotta do everything yourself).

Reactions: Lukelynch

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
The monsters in the game don't use any H-attacks or do anything to Alice asides from base attacks/skillset. Is there a way to fix this? I'm past Chapter 5
Assuming you properly applied the animation and fan es you have to have lost one or two key missions in which losing causes her to get h-ed. After that most (not all) enemies get a tiny chance to use h-attacks against her. Losing more main story missions and getting h-ed causes her to get new h-abilities and increases the chance of enemy h-attacks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaniraAisu

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: Final boss (Main route/Virgin)
Slot 2: Final boss (Slave route)
Slot 3: Final boss (Degenarate route)

Reactions: Aode

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
it's late for a response, but she loves J because he has always been there for her and protected her.. and at a certain point in the game, if you lose you get captured(or especially if you don't have the money to pay on time) and turned in a slut for a group.. so it's definitely ntr.. but you can also become evil and a slut and J will want to stop you ofc..
it's been awhile, but I think ntr isn't guaranteed from just losing.. unless you never make the money needed

..I didn't feel like the game was so grindy though unless you never have sex I guess

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
it really is sad that these didn't get a good translation though.. some parts of the story seemed pretty good but with bad translations it really comes out a bit more shallow level since the ideas are poorly translated and the full meaning is lost

same with killing time.. it had an interesting story underneath the cliché stuff.. but bad translation did kill a lot of the meaning and execution

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes