manhus

Nov 19, 2017
hello, i know old thread
but when i try apply patch i make it worst and became more error call me dumb. but over 3 hours try make it work but i fail
so any generous guy can upload game include it (Fix patch). i mean ready to play no need to any fix. on Mega or any free fast download server

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
hello, i know old thread
but when i try apply patch i make it worst and became more error call me dumb. but over 3 hours try make it work but i fail
so any generous guy can upload game include it (Fix patch). i mean ready to play no need to any fix. on Mega or any free fast download server
Here you go:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hello, i know old thread
it is already from me long time ago, you can check it here (the link was the same that the guy provided, seem he wanted a easy like instead of linking my post lmao), my post is anyway already linked in the op, next time check better :)

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
send me another link pls
Sorry for late reply, I don't come on here as often as I would like. I will give you something better:

That's the patch you need, just apply it over, and voila!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
When I played this like 5 years ago, the translation was pretty awful (old shitty MTL quality). It's been a while, so I'm wondering if there has been some work done on the translation to get it to a better level?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
When I played this like 5 years ago, the translation was pretty awful (old shitty MTL quality). It's been a while, so I'm wondering if there has been some work done on the translation to get it to a better level?
No, but it should get a proper translation in the future since Kagura are now handling translation for ONEONE1 games, Marauder of Dystopia finally got a proper translation a few months ago https://f95zone.to/threads/marauder-of-dystopia-the-weakest-go-to-the-wall-v1-02-oneone1.5172/

Reactions: desmosome

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 2357045
The Heiress w Uncensored & fix

Here I've combined the uncensored/animation fix provided by Innesda and the patch made by lewder,
the translation is still a mess and I didn't touch it but at least now everything works fine and some more stuff are translated. Tested and was working fine, feel free to download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - WORKUPLOAD
Thx so much for all of this

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
I made the game full screen, because of the wide monitor the picture is so wide!! How to fix?
This is not default behaviour. Your monitor/graphics driver is overriding default settings for full-screen applications.

For Nvidia graphics cards your settings should look something like this by default: NVIDIA fullscreen aspect ratio.png

Should be similar for AMD cards, not sure about Intel's integrated graphics.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes