Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Boys & girls i have 2 bugs problems the first one is: i cant see the fucking h scenes in combat..like when one enemy hit you with the "hentai attack"
The 2 problem is: when i lose vs one boss my game crash.. can anyone help me?
If i need to download some patch file..anyone can post it? Ty boys!!

Sep 16, 2017
How can I change to the Chinese? Also, why there always two yellow flowers during the H time. How can I fix it?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
when i find the time ( probably tomorrow ) i will upload a fully uncensored version ( no flowers with hentai attack animations enabled ) and the newest patch ( v4 ) .

Reactions: Randomplayer

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
ok here is the upload:
as i said, its fully uncensored. no flowers and hentai attack animations are enabled. also the newest patch (v4) is applied.
in addition i deleted the backup files and repacked the game. so its only 2gb~ now instead of 4gb~

even with the newest patch there are still some places where the game crashes. if you encounter such a place you have to delete Language.ini in the folder. when you then start the game it will ask you in which language you want to play. choose chinese. play through the scene, save and then switch back to english.

also here is a google translated walkthrough :

Sep 16, 2017
ok here is the upload:
as i said, its fully uncensored. no flowers and hentai attack animations are enabled. also the newest patch (v4) is applied.
in addition i deleted the backup files and repacked the game. so its only 2gb~ now instead of 4gb~

even with the newest patch there are still some places where the game crashes. if you encounter such a place you have to delete Language.ini in the folder. when you then start the game it will ask you in which language you want to play. choose chinese. play through the scene, save and then switch back to english.

tks a lot

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
As usual, ONEONE1, delivers an excellent game with a wide variety of quests, choices, and endings. Definitely one of the best out there.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the text in this game? I'd gladly correct the horrible machine translation we got, as best as I can in my free time. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
so i was playing my 'normal' route. I was at the end of chapter 4 'Where i fight the demon in the amazones jungle'. but after i finished the quest, the next scene is where alice was asked about the debt money but she cant pay it. Then the scene switch into the 'slave' route then came back to the chapter 3.

is the game supposed to be that way? what should i do to avoid the slave route at the end of the chapter 4?
thanks.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
ok here is the upload:

Thanks a lot man, i downloaded the game last year but saw so many bugs that refrained from playing, lets hope it has less now......also it may be in english but damn this developer/translator really messes up the games they work on, hopefully Oneone1 chooses another one (like any of the many fans translators out there) to work on his next game.

BTW is this the same file as in the torrent? because right now torrent works better for me.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, question.
I actually bought the game a long time ago (I think during release)
But after a while i ended up using the extractor to take out the pics from the rgss3a.
Today i found this patch, but, the patcher can't do anything because it is asking for the game.rgss3a
Is there a way to compress the files back into the rgss3a?
I mean, the game runs normally without it, since all the archives are in the folder, but i want to play the game and finally understand the moonspeak.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Drunk on life , just a wild guess here, but have you tried creating an empty file and naming it game.rgss3a and then running the patcher? If it works then extract the patched game.rgss3a file and then copy and replace the newly extracted files in your game folder.
If that doesn't work, just re-download the game, it's not that big.

BigBag21

Jul 27, 2017
while playing, I get an error and the game stops working, the language conversion method does not work. Subtitles become English even after ENG has changed to CHS

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a sex stat to 3 hearts? Because I've been grinding to get an event.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a sex stat to 3 hearts? Because I've been grinding to get an event.
Depends on what you want: Vagina, Anal etc. I think for Vagina and Anal, it's 50. For some reason, number 70 is in my head as well. So it's either 50 or 70 haha Shouldn't take as much for Oral and Sensitivity. Also, you might not be able to raise your stats at all depending on where you are in the story. Some stats won't level up, no matter how much you grind, until you get to the next chapter and have sex at least once. For example, let's say you're in chapter 1 of the story and you have vaginal, anal, oral and molesting sex a 100 times each. Well, you still won't see them level up and get that 3rd heart at least until chapter 3 or 4. Hope it's clear. Good luck.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Depends on what you want: Vagina, Anal etc. I think for Vagina and Anal, it's 50. For some reason, number 70 is in my head as well. So it's either 50 or 70 haha Shouldn't take as much for Oral and Sensitivity. Also, you might not be able to raise your stats at all depending on where you are in the story. Some stats won't level up, no matter how much you grind, until you get to the next chapter and have sex at least once. For example, let's say you're in chapter 1 of the story and you have vaginal, anal, oral and molesting sex a 100 times each. Well, you still won't see them level up and get that 3rd heart at least until chapter 3 or 4. Hope it's clear. Good luck.
I'm at chapter 4 before the debt raid, so you're probably right about it being story locked. Thing is that I lacked enough money to pay the debt, so I've been selling "my" body like no tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Sarica

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I'm at chapter 4 before the debt raid, so you're probably right about it being story locked. Thing is that I lacked enough money to pay the debt, so I've been selling "my" body like no tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.
You're welcome. Btw. you should check out the latest OneOne1 game called " Meritocracy of The Ogre and the Blade"
In my opinion it's better than The Heiress. There is no translation yet, but you can download a partial translation online. Just Google it. There is one here on f95zone, but don't download that one because it's broken.

The partial translation has menus translated and then you can use Visual Novel Reader to get an English machine translation while you play. It's perfectly playable like that. Visual Novel Reader is a tool that translated a Japanese visual novel or RPG Maker game to English, real time, while you play. Obviously, it's a machine translation, like from Google Translate, but it's enough to figure out what to do and what the characters are saying. The Heiress was also "machine translated". You probably noticed.Here is the link where you can find out all about Visual Novel Reader (VNR). Don't rush and follow all instruction:

EDIT:

You can get the game here via torrent. Click on the "magnet" link. Enjoy. It already has the partial translation patch applied. You only need to set up the Visual Novel Reader in order to get the machine translation for the dialogues etc. Good luck.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
You're welcome. Btw. you should check out the latest OneOne1 game called " Meritocracy of The Ogre and the Blade"
In my oppnion it's better than The Heiress. There is no translation yet, but you can download a partial translation online. Just Google it. There is one here on f95zone, but don't download that one because it's broken.

The partial translation has menus translated and then you can use Visual Novel Reader to get an English machine translation while you play. It's perfectly playable like that. Visual Novel Reader is a tool that translated a Japanese visual novel or RPG Maker game to English, real time, while you play. Obviously, it's a machine translation, like from Google Translate, but it's enough to figure out what to do and what the characters are saying. The Heiress was also "machine translated". You probably noticed.Here is the link where you can find out all about Visual Novel Reader (VNR). Don't rush and follow all instruction:

EDIT:

You can get the game here via torrent. Click on the "magnet" link. Enjoy. It already has the partial translation patch applied. You only need to set up the Visual Novel Reader in order to get the machine translation for the dialogues etc. Good luck.

Already got the partial from ULMF, but that VNR seems pretty useful. Thanks again.

Reactions: Sarica
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes