• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chesire

May 5, 2017
no battle sex please help i want battle sex!!
i diwnloaded already patched version can anyone direct me to a better translated uncensored version with working battle sex system
thank you

CptErect

May 12, 2017
is this game modded? cause every battle ended with the second attacks. if yes, how to disabled it? thank you.

chesire

May 5, 2017
it was already uncensored i dont know what to do U tried to edit oneone1 script
it was hopeless (T︵T)

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
is there anny way to fix the translations ? im getting tierd of having to changing to chinese all the time and its always at inportant moments

klopety

May 18, 2017
it was already uncensored i dont know what to do U tried to edit oneone1 script
it was hopeless (T︵T)
there is a custom uncensored patch that give you battle h-scenes.
)
if the download is too long for you, i can try to reupload it on mega or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

chesire

May 5, 2017
there is a custom uncensored patch that give you battle h-scenes.
)
if the download is too long for you, i can try to reupload it on mega or something.
Thank you

q462974

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry for posting this but i need help,
i tried download the mega file(1st one),the patcher is fine but the game got corrupted tiwce when i try extracting it so i try downloading the 700mb mega one and that also got corrupted.
Is it because of my shity internet or the game file?

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry for posting this but i need help,
i tried download the mega file(1st one),the patcher is fine but the game got corrupted tiwce when i try extracting it so i try downloading the 700mb mega one and that also got corrupted.
Is it because of my shity internet or the game file?
Try and update your file archival tool (WinRar, 7-Zip etc) you use to extract to latest version, it may fix your issue

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
can someone upload the heiress.exe cuz i accidently delete it pls i dont want to download it back took times cuz my internet speed slow

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Great game ...if you can read Chinese -_- or you like playing error messages more then the game ....

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I have NoMethodError (which crushes the game) when trying not to resist to Fione (fat merchant at the end of the first chapter). Is there a solution to this?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes