planck35

Oct 28, 2017
there is problem solution in Tips and Fixies part for NoMethodError but my english is little bad. So i didnt understand that and i cant fix it. i changed ENG to CHS but the game doesnt change to chinese. Could someone help me please?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
there is problem solution in Tips and Fixies part for NoMethodError but my english is little bad. So i didnt understand that and i cant fix it. i changed ENG to CHS but the game doesnt change to chinese. Could someone help me please?
delete Language.ini and then start the game. it should ask you in what language you want to play the game.

ragingD

Oct 29, 2017
there is an error when you help the person in fiore home and you give up after accepting to stay in his house

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I have the same error in the same place do anybody know how to solve it?
Delete you Language.ini file and start the game. When asked which language you want to chose, select Chinese and then after you're passed that point in the game, simply delete the Language.ini file again and select English. Alternatively, you can browse through this entire thread. There's a link to a steam page that will lead you to a fix. I'm too lazy to look it up by myself.

Reactions: ChaosXD

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Delete you Language.ini file and start the game. When asked which language you want to chose, select Chinese and then after you're passed that point in the game, simply delete the Language.ini file again and select English. Alternatively, you can browse through this entire thread. There's a link to a steam page that will lead you to a fix. I'm too lazy to look it up by myself.
thank you for your help, i will look for that fix

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Can somebody share a cheat engine table for this game? whenever i scan for gold and change it it doesn't change

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
my character wont move right only left
That sounds like an issue with your computer / rtp install. Try hitting F1, and using the rest command on the keyboard controls. You can also check if any other rpgmaker VX ace game has the same issue (other oneone games use this).

Another thing to check would be if you have a gamepad plugged in, and a button pressed on that that could be a problem.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have nothing else plugged in and my other games work fine
That sounds like an issue with your computer / rtp install. Try hitting F1, and using the rest command on the keyboard controls. You can also check if any other rpgmaker VX ace game has the same issue (other oneone games use this).

Another thing to check would be if you have a gamepad plugged in, and a button pressed on that that could be a problem.

Pissy

Sep 2, 2017
I have the same error in the same place do anybody know how to solve it?
Well, you don't have to delete the Language.ini file. You can simply just open the file and change str=ENG to str=CHT which is changing it from English to Chinese. You can do this while the game is open so right before any scenes(i think) where there will be an error, you can open the language file/text(?) and change it to Chinese so the error doesn't happen. Saving the trouble from having to delete the text and restarting the game everytime there's an error.

Pissy

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I don't think the game has CHS? which is simplified Chinese but has CHT which is traditional Chinese. Whenever there's the error for any scenes just change the language to CHT, finish the scene, then change it back to English should you want to. If you want, I could try to find all the errors and list where they are? Well if you're not done with the game already lol.

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
If you need a ton of gold and other stats I have an early save which has 999999 gold and levelled her to 45 before I stopped. If you want that I can upload a save.

To everyone else, does anyone seem to be running into a ton of errors? I'm getting scenes which automatically crash the game, without warning I might add, the game just stops whenever scenes play out or H-events happen, does anyone know what causes this? Anyone know how to fix this damn mess?
could you upload that early save?

Matsu

Jul 2, 2017
I'm trying to go demon route but when i defeate Bigas i don't have the choice to kill him and since my kill counter is a 9 i can't go to the demon route anyone know why ?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes