jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Beth1.png

A little info about why we were not around this month.

TL;DR: PC died bought a new and better one waiting for the delivery.

So, after the Steam release everything was going great until 3 weeks ago when we started having problems with our PC. Basically we couldn't render anything. We had some attempts to fix it, but in the end we couldn't do much, so after trying everything we finally decided it can't be saved.

So what now? We're looking into building a new setup to make up for the last 2 weeks of upgrades. In case you didn't know, we have been running our game on a 3060 since the beginning, but since we have the budget now, we ordered a 4090.

Sorry to everyone for keeping you in the dark, we should have made a post like this a week ago, but we were hoping to fix our pc so we wouldn't have to make one like this.

We will continue to work on the next update around the middle of next week.

The Greys

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I finally got around to playing the update after buying it on steam. It did finally get good around the end of chapter 3 but now it's really starting to pick up cant wait till chapter 5. I can't wait for the next chapter. Probably need to update my review later. Only minor nitpick not even about the story or anything but I do wish I could name the page files or saves without having to use URM

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Hey everyone...I literally just started a new game and I just wanted to say that finally a game with beautiful women and MC is handsome as well...most of the time it seems like the MC is ugly as a dog and you find yourself saying how the hell did he manage to get all these beautiful women...LOL...anyway, great game so far keep up the great work

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Not bad i liked it.. very good visuals (actually the renders are among the best i have seen in VNs) , interesting characters the story getting better with each episode...
Moreover we have MC with some backbone and beautiful Lis .. basically above average VN and Tier A in my books.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not bad i liked it.. very good visuals (actually the renders are among the best i have seen in VNs) , interesting characters the story getting better with each episode...
Moreover we have MC with some backbone and beautiful Lis .. basically above average VN and Tier A in my books.
The only thing this AVN is lacking for me is some character development with the LI / relationship building. But it does seem the story does come first which is still a good thing. but yeah overall I love this AVN. I actually waited a few months to buy the game on steam instead of playing the update right away.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusEp5v2.png

Hello there,
We are finally back with another status update. If you read the previous quick check-ins, we had some problems with our GPU and we couldn't solve the problem and we ended up upgrading to the 4090 and wow, this card is something else!
So what happened this week? We've done about 300 renders with triple the amount of samples. Now that we know what the 4090 can do, rendering animations doesn't seem like such a pain anymore. Also, 300 may seem like half an episode compared to previous episodes, but we wanted to make Episode 5 bigger than usual.
We know we weren't the most active developers on Patreon last month, but you guys still supported us during that time, so we just want to say thank you again.
Previews:

-The Greys

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I have not played this since epsidoe 2 is there any femdom on the mc yet? If not when will the femdom be implemented on him?. I know there was a femdom scene with a npc charracter but not really interested in that, I am interested in the femdom on the mc :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frosty2000

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
This weekend I played this for the first time and I really liked it, mainly because it fulfilled my main requirement when it comes to this kind of games, and that's me liking the characters's models. As long as I like the models and the argument doesn't do some very out of the ordinary kink that I dislike, I'm fine with a game.

And damn if this game doesn't have some very fine models, being Helen and Haley my favourites.

In fact, I liked them so much that I bought the game on Steam (especially since it's on sale) and even subscribed to the Patreon. First time I subscribe to a Patreon. I have even taken the opportunity and I have subscribed to a few other games that I have enjoyed. I figured that since I already waste money on more stupid things, it wouldn't hurt to give some support to people that actually creates things I enjoy.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
This weekend I played this for the first time and I really liked it, mainly because it fulfilled my main requirement when it comes to this kind of games, and that's me liking the characters's models. As long as I like the models and the argument doesn't do some very out of the ordinary kink that I dislike, I'm fine with a game.

And damn if this game doesn't have some very fine models, being Helen and Haley my favourites.

In fact, I liked them so much that I bought the game on Steam (especially since it's on sale) and even subscribed to the Patreon. First time I subscribe to a Patreon. I have even taken the opportunity and I have subscribed to a few other games that I have enjoyed. I figured that since I already waste money on more stupid things, it wouldn't hurt to give some support to people that actually creates things I enjoy.
Damn, when you put it like this:oops:... sold!
Somehow I missed it's on steam so far.

I only hope that the game and Dev will do fine.
I already have at least 2 abandoned games on steam, and it bothers me.
That's why I don't usually buy early access games on steam, but this one definitely is worth it.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Damn, when you put it like this:oops:... sold!
Somehow I missed it's on steam so far.

I only hope that the game and Dev will do fine.
I already have at least 2 abandoned games on steam, and it bothers me.
That's why I don't usually buy early access games on steam, but this one definitely is worth it.
yeah that's my policy on steam too however I make a exception for AVN's. If I played the game as I'd feel bad or guilty for not supporting a dev at least a little bit and rather do it through steam.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I have about 30 of these games on steam and I was really happy when I found out this was releasing on there.
I always enjoy adding a game I like to my steam collection.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes