Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Gonna try this VN... is this HAREM based or multiple ending type VN?... :rolleyes: :unsure:
Enlighten me...
if you insist...
this is pretty much milking-type now...all hail great steam! :Kappa:
ofc unless you are hot for translation updates and special renders - in that case this could be another golden mine for you, just jump in and enjoy:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Gonna try this VN... is this HAREM based or multiple ending type VN?... :rolleyes: :unsure:
Enlighten me...
no idea if it will have a harem doesnt feel like it. Doesn't matter I like the game alot. My only big issue is not enough character / relationship building yet with the girls as it's more story focused id say personally.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Enlighten me...
Seeing as there isn't a "Harem" tag and none in the "spoilers" section, I'd say no Harem.

I also don't see any "multiple endings" tag either so, no to that as well.

I had no clue this was a sandbox game.... I wonder if that tag was always there (and I missed it) or if it just got added.

I hate sandbox games... I think I was too blinded by the renders....

Also, "Such a sharp pain" from your sig isn't on this site anymore... I guess it got deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: JKRollin'

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I had no clue this was a sandbox game.... I wonder if that tag was always there (and I missed it) or if it just got added.

I hate sandbox games... I think I was too blinded by the renders....
Huh, sandbox ?
I don't remember any either, i think there was some freeroam but that's all.

Reactions: Metal Panic

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Huh, sandbox ?
I don't remember any either, i think there was some freeroam but that's all.
Hmm, then whoever put that tag up there needs to replace it with the "free-Roam/Point & Click" tag. Whichever one it is.

And thank you for helping me remember. I knew I didn't see that tag before, until now.

Reactions: Raziel_8

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
no idea if it will have a harem doesnt feel like it. Doesn't matter I like the game alot. My only big issue is not enough character / relationship building yet with the girls as it's more story focused id say personally.
It's story focused but the story doesn't make much sense so this is some kind of a problem imo :4Head:

I really like the renders but the story, hmm...

Reactions: Mars88

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's story focused but the story doesn't make much sense so this is some kind of a problem imo :4Head:

I really like the renders but the story, hmm...
yeah for me the story only got good in last 2 updates or so I want to say. But just like with anything especially in the space of AVN's there is always gonna be things that don't make sense entirely. Not an excuse but it is what it is and im able to look past things like that easily.

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I like the game alot. My only big issue is not enough character / relationship building yet with the girls as it's more story focused id say personally.
Yeah, it would be great to have more wholesome moments with Lis. I like the game very much, though some scenes with girls lack soul or smth, that or I am just being picky. I understand that it's not a romantic story, but still.

Enlighten me...
It's not a harem, and I doubt it will be. Harem wouldn't make any sense here.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, it would be great to have more wholesome moments with Lis. I like the game very much, but some scenes with girls lack soul or smth, that or I am just being picky. I understand that it's not a romantic story, but still.
yeah I know what you mean like I say it lacks character / relationship building but there is something else that I cant put my finger on, I still like the game alot as I do like what little we know about some of these characters so far.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, it would be great to have more wholesome moments with Lis. I like the game very much, but some scenes with girls lack soul or smth, that or I am just being picky.
Soul or something? what would you want from the scenes? them drooling over the MC, the MC having Sex with all of them with ease... I don't know. If you know it's not a romantic story, don't expect much romance then. If you want that type of romance, maybe look elsewhere? I'm glad this game is a bit different than most others.

I only put an hour into it (decided to jump back into the game today after not playing it since Jan 2024 (was waiting for the newest update before I jumped in, that didn't happen)

So far, it's fine. Everything is moving at a good pace. I like the tunes and the animated scenes (like when you have that flashback with Helen?) the animated renders in that flashback were lovely. If I got her name wrong, sorry. Not good with remembering names.

Ethan... I guess he's the comedy relieve. I hope I don't have to help him get a girl or some shit like that. I'm just going to see how it goes with him. I can't ditch the guy (game rules)

Maybe the story won't make much sense later on? I mean, I don't really know what's happening besides the MC getting a job and knowing the Boss's daughter (I forget the beginning)

And since I am only an hour in, I need more story. I like how it's different from most other games. Oh, I also found a typo... I think in Chapter 2 or around the ending of Chapter 1.

It's when the MC goes and gets the file for Ethan. When the MC sees the camera, he says *why there is a camera here?* it should say "why is there a camera here? Did the Dev proofread this before putting it onto Steam?

I don't like when Devs rush shit and we have to catch the typos and poor sentences. I'm doing work for free...

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Agreed, why go for a meaningless One Night Stand when you can go fuck Helen instead.
Well TBF considering how the latest episode ended, I don't think we could see action with Hellen or Haley. Things with Lily and Kelly have been purely platonic up until this point. Others like Martha and Beth don't seem that close yet either. Basically, other than Anna, none of the girls we have interacted with seems to be in a point in which having sex with them, so I guess that plot wise it makes sense to have a one night stand with a stranger so we still can have some in this episode. I still don't like it though.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The MC's face looks weird, doesn't it? I don't know if it's when he smiles or something around his eyes, but he looks like a 45 year old guy who's had plastic surgery or botox :oops:.
The friend looks more normal to me, as does the boss, who looks like a mature guy, but I don't notice anything weird about him.
The women are all almost perfect :love:.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I voted for the one on the left but being honest I would rather have none and use the time invested in this in a scene with a main LI.
yeah I forget the girls name it was either Kelly or Lilly but I rather have some time with the streamer friend even if there is no sex over a one night stand. As I feel like she is lacking when it come to scenes / content.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I voted for the one on the left but being honest I would rather have none and use the time invested in this in a scene with a main LI.
Yeah, agree.
While personally I would like to see more content with Anna and Lily, there are other LIs that lack content, like Beth or Jenny (photographer), even non-lewd scenes, I mean we saw them both briefly only few times in a short scenes.

Reactions: rannmiumec

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah I forget the girls name it was either Kelly or Lilly but I rather have some time with the streamer friend even if there is no sex over a one night stand. As I feel like she is lacking when it come to scenes / content.
Yeah she has way too little content so far. Well, i would find content with any of the LI's better then yet another one night stand...

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes