• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Not bad, nice renders and some interesting plot stuff.
The cons I find so far are no clear love interest paths, very little choices and why does everyone seem so depressing?
I found it frustrating that the girls I wanted the most were his friends Lily and Kelly but no joy.
When Kelly spends the night and you invite Ann over for some fucky fucky, I expected a scene of Kelly watching or listening with jealousy. Nope, she must have taken sleeping pills. Overall average at the moment with potential.

• Sad
Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Not bad, nice renders and some interesting plot stuff.
The cons I find so far are no clear love interest paths, very little choices and why does everyone seem so depressing?
I found it frustrating that the girls I wanted the most were his friends Lily and Kelly but no joy.
When Kelly spends the night and you invite Ann over for some fucky fucky, I expected a scene of Kelly watching or listening with jealousy. Nope, she must have taken sleeping pills. Overall average at the moment with potential.
I'm in the same boat as you regarding Lily,Like before I started playing by looking at the pics Lily was the only one I found to be beautiful and then I started playing found out her name was Lily saw that her name does not show up as having points awarded for her by looking at the mini stat of SanchoMod and promptly killed my desire to continue playing...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you regarding Lily,Like before I started playing by looking at the pics Lily was the only one I found to be beautiful and then I started playing found out her name was Lily saw that her name does not show up as having points awarded for her by looking at the mini stat of SanchoMod and promptly killed my desire to continue playing...
Yeah I get you. The others don't have the personalities or looks of both MC's female friends.
Helen was the only other one I found interesting lookswise but she's horrible personality wise.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello there,
It's been a little over a week since we released The Grey Dream on Steam, and we'd like to thank everyone who bought it or supported us along the way. Normally we planned to take some time off after the Steam release, but we thought why not work some more on Ep 5? So here we are with the first status update of Episode 5.
Thanks to all of you we are finally able to update our system. With these system upgrades coming up, we decided to just post the renders for now instead of spending days rendering them. This way, once we get the new rigs, we will be able to render faster with more samples.
On the story side, we've decided on the details of the first 5 scenes and have written a few more, but we're still working on their details. And for those who are curious about the story, let's say that your actions will definitely show it's consequences in this episode.
Previews:

The Greys

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You know how I can always tell a game was not properly proof read Things like this:
1705928619541.png

So someone when in to a Word Processor and used Find and Replace "I am" for "I'm" and this happens.
This could easily be a lazy proof reader or someone trying to quick fix a machine translation.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is this game all side girls and random encounters? Every main girl seems like nothing is happening with them.

Reactions: Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Is this game all side girls and random encounters? Every main girl seems like nothing is happening with them.
Yeah, mostly sex scenes with random sluts. For me, only one scene is worthy of attention - the scene with Helen.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck. I clicked on both "Answer Anna" and "Answer Ethan" and both are now greyed out but the game won't move on. I've backed up, answered in a different order to see if it was a coding issue, nope. Tried a different answer with Anna, nope.

What gives?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ok, I'm stuck. I clicked on both "Answer Anna" and "Answer Ethan" and both are now greyed out but the game won't move on. I've backed up, answered in a different order to see if it was a coding issue, nope. Tried a different answer with Anna, nope.

What gives?
Do you use a mod?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why are the most beautiful renders always the most boring characters? Everybody looks the same, and nobody has any facial expression. Proves once again that beautiful renders aren't the most important. I like the perfect asses and perfect skins, but there don't seem to be humans in that skin. Just emotionless dolls. Good writing is very hard, I get that, but facial expressions? Probably also very hard. Don't mind me.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Why are the most beautiful renders always the most boring characters? Everybody looks the same, and nobody has any facial expression. Proves once again that beautiful renders aren't the most important. I like the perfect asses and perfect skins, but there don't seem to be humans in that skin. Just emotionless dolls. Good writing is very hard, I get that, but facial expressions? Probably also very hard. Don't mind me.
Less so than you'd think, there are bundles on DAZ for facial expression and posing. Some Devs do like to do all their posing/modeling on their own but they do exist as a point to start from.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Let me tell you, the people who can actually write "smug villain who sets up improbable moral dilemma" can be counted on one hand and it's certainly no one who makes games that are released on this site. People should just not even attempt to write something like that because the kindest thing I can say about it is that it ends up a huge disappointment.

Personally I don't understand why ledger still has his teeth attached. Because the writer thinks he's just awesome like that?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Also not too sure how I feel about Kelly most likely being some sort of onlyfans streamer. Not confirmed yet but the way they are skirting around what she actually does and that she streams stuff makes me weary.
If the reward renders of Kelly are any indication, it seems pretty well confirmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes