TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Completed Translation

Hello everyone, I have finished doing the translation with AI, to use it, paste the files that are into the attached rar to the folder where the .exe of the game is located and that's it.

Any questions, concerns or suggestions are welcome .
Thank you so much, I played a bit just now and it's already such a massive improvement, definitely reads like a completed and good translation. Are you looking to use Ai to improve the other machine translated msize games or was this the only one you wanted to work on?

Reactions: Darkfire533

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Thank you so much, I played a bit just now and it's already such a massive improvement, definitely reads like a completed and good translation. Are you looking to use Ai to improve the other machine translated msize games or was this the only one you wanted to work on?
Yes, I have planned to translate other msize games, the problem is that since it is a job that requires so many hours, it can interfere with my study schedules and my personal life. I will do my best to bring translated games as soon as possible!

This is the next game I plan to translate: https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusei-final-m-size.162027/

Reactions: JadeKaoru

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Yes, I have planned to translate other msize games, the problem is that since it is a job that requires so many hours, it can interfere with my study schedules and my personal life. I will do my best to bring translated games as soon as possible!

This is the next game I plan to translate: https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusei-final-m-size.162027/
Take your time, that's excellent news since that other game looks quite good

Reactions: Darkfire533
Jul 20, 2023
It seems the OP and the first 2 scenes aren't translated. So you have to skip a little to get to the translated part.
It's a bit after a scene where the mc is in his bedrom.

I think the translator forgot either to translate or to upload the file.
The game only has 2 script files. 000001A4.lsb is translated.
But 00000011.lsb which only has the prologue of the game is not here.

You can try to delete the savefile (save.dat).
If you don't have that it'll open in window-mode by default.

-------------------------------
I've made a font fix
View attachment 2673180

Just unzip the file and make sure it is in the same folder as the game's .exe
But you need to start a new game for it to work.

----------------------------
And also a novoicecut patch.
It makes so the voice will only stop if there is another voice to be played. So it won't stop voices when you click.
Same as above, unzip the files and make sure it's on the same folder as the game's .exe
does this work for other msize games like ikusei and jyukuatsu?

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
PATCH FOR MENUS:

This is the menus translation, only put the folder that are inside the .RAR into the game folder.

pd: I'm not entirely sure if the menus are fully translated, but from what I could see, the majority are translated.