Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
I will never get the femdom genre. If you are being bullied by your woman, then who is going to protect your woman from other men? Femdom is boner killer for me.
Might as well ask "If you're being bullied by your man, then who's gonna protect your man from other women?"

Regardless of gender, the dominant person is dominant, not weak and in need of constant protection.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I will never get the femdom genre. If you are being bullied by your woman, then who is going to protect your woman from other men? Femdom is boner killer for me.
of course you wont understand, its a fetish or a kink to femdom lovers. We can like to be bullied by our women. But obviously will not tolerate another guy touching my women. I dont like to see a man dominating me or my girl lol. it doesnt link. Liking femdom doesnt mean that person is soft or a puss, most likely only soft to their girl :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
of course you wont understand, its a fetish or a kink to femdom lovers. We can like to be bullied by our women. But obviously will not tolerate another guy touching my women. I dont like to see a man dominating me or my girl lol. it doesnt link. Liking femdom doesnt mean that person is soft or a puss, most likely only soft to their girl :D
you are welcome for the PFP lmao

Reactions: Pipo12334

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
It was nice to be able to see, but some editing would have made it much, much more understandable....
For instance, because the girl's name is Hana, which also means flower, almost every time they talk about her the translation calls her flower.

That said,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also in one of the screenshots, the guy says "I used flowers as a side dish" which should be "I used Hana as fap material" Side dish in Japanese became a euphemism for stuff to spank it to.

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Progress

Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I am working on improving the translation of this game together with an IA, the translation will still not be perfect, but I think it is much better than what is currently available. You have to understand that it is a long and arduous process since I have to translate more than 6 thousand lines of dialogue. I hope that by the middle of August the translation will be complete, but it is only a tentative date and it can take much longer than expected, I appreciate your understanding

PS: I'm not planning to translate menus, interfaces or selections, only dialogs

Last edited:
Reactions: lululuka

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Progress

Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I am working on improving the translation of this game together with a colleague who knows Japanese, the translation will still not be perfect, but I think it is much better than what is currently available. You have to understand that it is a long and arduous process since we have to translate more than 6 thousand lines of dialogue. We hope that by the middle of August the translation will be complete, but it is only a tentative date and it can take much longer than expected, I appreciate your understanding

If anyone wanted to know until today we were able to start the translation process and we only have 200 lines translated

PS: I'm not planning to translate menus, interfaces or selections, only dialogs
That's great news, thanks for this

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Completed Translation

Hello everyone, I have finished doing the translation with AI, to use it, paste the files that are into the attached rar to the folder where the .exe of the game is located and that's it.

Any questions, concerns or suggestions are welcome .

• Red Heart
Reactions: uuhwhat and dholyma