• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know who does those translation, but please so something about the spacing of the characters..
it's the 2nd game I've seen this week that have this problem, each characters are too far appart, it make is really painful to read..

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
he TL where it's all translated except the opening. Or have they translat
Sorry, the translation isn't working for me. It's still in Japanese.
Is there something you have to do?
Same, I don't know how to fix it.
It seems the OP and the first 2 scenes aren't translated. So you have to skip a little to get to the translated part.
It's a bit after a scene where the mc is in his bedrom.

I think the translator forgot either to translate or to upload the file.
The game only has 2 script files. 000001A4.lsb is translated.
But 00000011.lsb which only has the prologue of the game is not here.

i catn run the game, its by default in fullscreen adn whenever i open it it goes to the tab. Any ideas how to fix ?
You can try to delete the savefile (save.dat).
If you don't have that it'll open in window-mode by default.

I don't know who does those translation, but please so something about the spacing of the characters..
it's the 2nd game I've seen this week that have this problem, each characters are too far appart, it make is really painful to read..
-------------------------------
I've made a font fix
00.jpg

Just unzip the file and make sure it is in the same folder as the game's .exe
But you need to start a new game for it to work.

----------------------------
And also a novoicecut patch.
It makes so the voice will only stop if there is another voice to be played. So it won't stop voices when you click.
Same as above, unzip the files and make sure it's on the same folder as the game's .exe

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i got so excited until i saw the translation quality...poetry strikes again. T__T Msize's games deserve better than that!

Reactions: Kestral

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
It seems the OP and the first 2 scenes aren't translated. So you have to skip a little to get to the translated part.
It's a bit after a scene where the mc is in his bedrom.

I think the translator forgot either to translate or to upload the file.
The game only has 2 script files. 000001A4.lsb is translated.
But 00000011.lsb which only has the prologue of the game is not here.

You can try to delete the savefile (save.dat).
If you don't have that it'll open in window-mode by default.

-------------------------------
I've made a font fix
View attachment 2673180

It makes so the voice will only stop if there is another voice to be played. So it won't stop voices when you click.
Same as above, unzip the files and make sure it's on the same folder as the game's .exe
Ah thanks for the reply man, was just checkin if this was a new download since I got this version off another site like a week ago

Feb 21, 2019
I love this Msize game a lot. Finished it with textractor years ago. I can keep it in my collection now. Thanks.
Now only if somebody could translate the Koi to xx no Femdom from Msize as well. That would be golden as it's my personal fav from Msize.
May be that's next Darkfire533?

I've made a font fix
View attachment 2673180

Thanks for the fix mate. Bless you.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
What a sweet love story.

It's a great femdom game, the best from Msize no doubt. I like that this one was more light hearted than previous ones and the girls were awesome. Still not a fan of the ocasional scene with farts and pee (at least this time doesnt include scat)

Reactions: 69yeetman69

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
I love this Msize game a lot. Finished it with textractor years ago. I can keep it in my collection now. Thanks.
Now only if somebody could translate the Koi to xx no Femdom from Msize as well. That would be golden as it's my personal fav from Msize.

lets gooooo, hopefully theres a koi to xx eng translation next
there is
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-koi-to-xx-no-femdom.14729/post-9881952

I LIKE TO SAY:

all the Msize games that I have translated have the same errors (the translation of the prologue is missing, inaccurate translation, ugly font etc) The idea was that for now the sexual scenes can be understood, while later I translate the rest of the game together to some menus. Anyone who wants to help with the translation is welcome, I will also try to translate the game line by line to make it as accurate and understandable as possible.

meanwhile I hope you understand me and have patience while I develop the translation better

Last edited:

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019

does they have anymore game like itkusei? with penetration?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
For me this didnt work, even when starting a new game.
View attachment 2673531
The file looked just like this with a lot of strange numbers
The file name is in japanese. So most likely your windows don't have the proper japanese unicode installed.
Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it. The file need to be that exact same name to be able to work.
There should be threads somewhere teaching how to install japanese support for windows.
Those 'How to play japanese games on windows' threads most likely.
(what would make windows recognize jap characters would be under ' System Locale For Non-Unicode Programs ' there)

Here is the same file again... I've put it into a .rar this time. maybe the .zip had something wrong with it.
See if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicknicola

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much, installing the Japanese Language pack and unabling japanese For Non-Unicode Programs worked.

That file didnt work but the first you posted worked perfectly :)

May 10, 2018
OP says fan translation
Yeah but Darkfire is the guy that tl'd the other game ikusei which was released like less than a week ago and that one clearly said Mtl

it wouldn't be the first time an uploader forgets/decides not to mention that the translation is an mtl.
least when they do this it is often the case that at the very least some of it is edited but its still not cool regardless.