joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpy", line 384: 'areapicker' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    areapicker:
              ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Mar 12 00:47:53 2024
help plz
Your error come from the Ren'Py Toolbox and this is impossible except if you have a corrupted game downloaded...
Redownload the game, sorry

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Serious Punch - I haven't played this game in around a year. I don't like the new choice system. I liked it better when all the choices were aligned in the center of the screen and when they all appeared at the same time. Now they are all aligned on the left, which I don't like. And I definitely don't like how the choices appear one at a time. It's very annoying. Could you consider changing it back? I do like the other changes you've made like how we can name all the characters and define the relationships without URM. And I like the characters, models, and renders. But this new choice system sucks so bad.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Serious Punch - I haven't played this game in around a year. I don't like the new choice system. I liked it better when all the choices were aligned in the center of the screen and when they all appeared at the same time. Now they are all aligned on the left, which I don't like. And I definitely don't like how the choices appear one at a time. It's very annoying. Could you consider changing it back? I do like the other changes you've made like how we can name all the characters and define the relationships without URM. And I like the characters, models, and renders. But this new choice system sucks so bad.
And you think he's going to change that for one person :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
With all the fixes created by fans, this game already seems like a community creation. I hope the dev at least give them a pass to the Patreon, to make it worth it XD

miki766

May 28, 2023
Slow burn, woman is great but i must ask did MC fuck anyone in this game?Is it even worth continuing to play?

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Offensive_Ed I extracted rpa file and edit gym_ch5.rpy with notepad++. I opened gym_ch5.rpy and searched "natgym_lust_70" and replace it for "natgym_70", I saved rpy file and that's it.

In other words, DEV renamed the files names but not in the scripts/rpy.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes