Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone have this BUGFIX file? v0.6.1 bugfix version.
In fact, I finished the game and didn't notice any errors.
Did you choose the love (submissive route) in the gym then? Otherwise you would see some frames missing.

For the dev:
1) Awesome with the choice at the bench!
2) Isn't lust and love the wrong way in the granny part under the table? Or is it just me feeling they are the wrong way?
3) Don't be afraid of letting the main character be sure of what he wants. It is good he ain't heartless (not you but many others get this wrong all the time as they think dominant have to be heartless which is false and utterly wrong). But also to care doesn't mean being submissive. It can be but care is not automatically same as submissive. Lots of people get this wrong all the time.

Last edited:

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Guys,
Version 0.3 (Before The Rework) is possible to choose and play with the character Daniel. In addition to him, another character is introduced: Erik.
Full of sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In version 0.6.0, Daniel and Erik do not appear. Does anyone know if the developer abandoned these characters' stories or intends to bring them in in the future?
There was a 'producer' version that was supposed to be released along with the latest update - I believe it should have contained extra scenes.. Seems like the dev forgot about it. Maybe these have something to do with that? Otherwise, best thing to do is ask the Dev on patreon or wherever.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Android players who can't wait any longer can see the current scenes on xvideos, I won't post the link because I've already been blocked in a topic for that reason.

Reactions: Altheman

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019
Somethings really wrong with the dev. Why the hell is the progression bar still on V 0.6?

Last edited:

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
This dev is just a clown!
Not only did he steal my code from the gallery to integrate it into his game, without even saying thank you...
But what's more, he doesn't even know how to maintain it.

Joined the fully corrected gallery.rpy

Extract to ...\TheGoldenBoy-0.6.0-pc and overwrite the old file.
tnx
but even with this patch chapter6 scenes not included in gallery menu!!
it still stuck with 5 previous chapters only!!
am i doing something wrong??

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
tnx
but even with this patch chapter6 scenes not included in gallery menu!!
it still stuck with 5 previous chapters only!!
am i doing something wrong??
The explanation was in the patch...
The dev does not maintain the replay gallery, and I have no time to maintain it.
Especially now that he’s integrated it into his game and getting paid for it...

Reactions: F95zoneMaster

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Usually Serious Punch has, at least, two updates a month. Last month was only march 8th, and complete radio silence after that, on twitter, Patreon and here.
Does anyone have any updates?

Reactions: RickmanJames

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019
Usually Serious Punch has, at least, two updates a month. Last month was only march 8th, and complete radio silence after that, on twitter, Patreon and here.
Does anyone have any updates?
On Patreon the progression bar is still on V 0.6. Normaly you deleat such things after a new release and go on with the next one.
Wonder what he's doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyan
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes