Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I kind of feel divided, all scenes were oral sex at best, and progressed kind of rushed...

Grandma looked like It had some more time to polish the writing, Kate was the continuation of v0.5 cliffhanger, so for me it was good, Natasha as the aunt is cool too, those make sense as a slow burn, I wouldn't change those.

But I still think that secondary characters like Laura and Eva should burn faster and have penetration sex scenes, like they did already. Laura and Eva are actually way more interesting characters than the hookers, Elise and Melanie. I would prefer their return with penetration sex, than those other boring characters...

I don't know, maybe I created too much expectations, I'll wait for the producer version and v0.7 to be sure.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I kind of feel divided, all scenes were oral sex at best, and progressed kind of rushed...

Grandma looked like It had some more time to polish the writing, Kate was the continuation of v0.5 cliffhanger, so for me it was good, Natasha as the aunt is cool too, those make sense as a slow burn, I wouldn't change those.

But I still think that secondary characters like Laura and Eva should burn faster and have penetration sex scenes, like they did already. Laura and Eva are actually way more interesting characters than the hookers, Elise and Melanie. I would prefer their return with penetration sex, than those other boring characters...

I don't know, maybe I created too much expectations, I'll wait for the producer version and v0.7 to be sure.
wich one is the aunt? i didnt see her ingame

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Havent played in over a year and I have saves with the mom fucking another guy but when I had to replay the game, I cant find that scene anymore...

Did the dev get complaints about NTR and decide to remove it? If so, I'm pissed

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Havent played in over a year and I have saves with the mom fucking another guy but when I had to replay the game, I cant find that scene anymore...

Did the dev get complaints about NTR and decide to remove it? If so, I'm pissed
Always check if the game got a rework if you remember scenes that don't exist in newer updates. You can find it by the other downloads.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Honestly, pretty boring and short for the time taken. This slow pace with the girls were OK when updates were small but frequent, but now taking more time to make updates "bigger" and the progress with the character is still barely noticeable this just seems like another slow-burn shit blue balling and milking simulator.

• Sad
Reactions: nandaja

ggwpnuvb

May 15, 2020
package request for installation Android !!! Help
Because file is to big max for Android is 1.9 gig or under 2 gig this android file is 2.66 gigs that's why lol someone has to re-upload it under 2gigs or compress it a little

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes